Dashcam Shows Cops Rescue Female Kidnapping Victim

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Sep 14, 2013.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Remember the story not so long ago about the teenagers who noticed the girl who mouthed "Help Me"?

news story ..... The woman said she was kidnapped and forced into her car by a gunman in Down town Dallas, but managed to get the attention of two teenagers in a nearby car by mouthing the words, "Help me."

The teens called police and officers rescued the woman within minutes.

In the newly released video, officers are seen pulling over the car and approaching the driver, asking to see his hands. As officers open the door to arrest the driver, an officer's microphone picks up the crying of a young woman being held in the back seat.

A second officer opens the door for the woman, who leaves the vehicle and embraces her rescuer while visibly upset.

The woman, 25, was kidnapped on Aug. 22 near Bryan Street after she left a down town office building.

Two young men, Aaron Arias, a 19-year-old college student, and Jamal Harris, 17, a Seagoville high school student, noticed the woman in the back seat of a car at a spotlight in Seagoville and called 911.

"It's me and another guy, so we're checking out the girl in the back seat because, we're like, 'OK, she's kind of attractive,'" Arias said. "And then, all of the sudden, you know, the guy is turned back, looking at us."

The woman looked panicked and was "saying, 'Help me,' or something, whispering it," Arias told the 911 operator.

The teens followed the woman's car down U.S. Highway 175 until police caught up with them in Kaufman.

[LIVELEAK]ebe_1379153410[/LIVELEAK]

Second video here:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ebe_1379153410

2. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Her whole asshole was hanging out.

3. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Pig cops saving people all the time, wtf!!!

4. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;PNFAsKwCCHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNFAsKwCCHw[/video]

5. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Nice world, where people kidnap women and feel like they can drive them around town. One of these days we might actually get serious about crime.

6. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    What.........More likely a Drunk 'Mudshark' who sobered up and realized Daddy wouldn't have approved.

:stir:

7. Cordoza Hotel

Cordoza Hotel Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Luckily the kidnapper stopped, because Dallas Police are NOT allowed to chase a vehicle that doesn't stop for them.

8. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    My dashcam might have malfunctioned and he might have been shot reaching for his gun.