Dave Juscow (sp?)

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by NoddinOff, Apr 19, 2013.

1. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Has anyone ever seen any of this guys stand up ? He's never said one funny remark in the several appearances he's on and he's really hard to look at too, like close to one of the ugliest people Ive seen on tv in awhile so wtf is he always doing on the show? If he is actually good at stand up than thats one thing but unlike most all comics that are invited onto arties show I have never seen him on comedy central so have nothing to go by in terms of his material. To me he just comes off as some pathetic wannabe professional gambler who loses all the time but depserately just wants the label of being a gambler so he keeps pretending he knows what hes doing.

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    That sounds pretty accurate to me, especially the whole "professional gambler" image he likes to perpetuate.

3. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    I always get annoyed when he shows up on camera in the kitchen next to Mike.

4. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    Me too, and unless Im reading into things on one of his most recent appearances he brought in someone that I cant remember the name of and artie called his buddy over to the table and talked to him for a long time and it actually was entertaining and when juscow realized he wasnt gonna go over to the table as well I noticed he started to look annoyed and had that face women do when you ask them "Is something wrong" and they say "no Im fine" with that face hah.

5. Rawdog

Rawdog Member

Reputations:
    i recently mentioned my hatred for dave in a different thread. dude is a legit loser

6. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    Ridin coattails

7. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He looks like Brad Pitt next to Bocchetti.

8. Rawdog

Rawdog Member

Reputations:
    turned on show tonight and just heard artie say that this asshole was on AGAIN. WHY?

9. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Clever guy is keeping his bookie in plain sight. The Purloined letter. I guess that means Bocchetti is his coke dealer and Ritchie gives handies. Seems to fit.