David Lee Roth on GREG & TONY tomorrow why not WIGWARD!?!?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Mar 10, 2013.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just listened to a bizarro psycho-analysis of an interview with Darrell Hammond on OPIE & ANTHONY. At the very end they announce David Lee Roth is coming in on Monday. For those NOT in the FM know, DLR replaced Wigward, and Greg & Tony replaced DLR.

My question is what gag orders are STILL in place on all parties and why isn't DLR booked for Wigward...or IS he???

2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm just a gigolo everywhere i go

:dontknow: why

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  3. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He was Adam Carolla's podcast last week, apparently it was very good. ANOTHER WIGWARD on WIGWARD replacement action!

4. knu3421

Reputations:
    maybe david hates howard.

5. knu3421

Reputations:
    Good work on all the calls arm. I want more.

6. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Actually I don't think so. I've yet to see DLR bad-mouff Wigward in any setting and you KNOW whatever it is he's promoting he'd much rather have Wigward's audience than Greg and Tony's, or at least BOFF!!!

7. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks Knu, BOY are they coming, and I don't know what to post first..Dennis Miller...WFAN....Artie fill ins....Key and Peele on FITZ???

8. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT AGT

and a 1/2 hr of bubba.

9. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'd like to hear the Dennis Miller clip.

Maybe David Lee Roth didn't call Gary to book himself on the Stern show or the show will be too jam packed with AGT talk.

10. Phillip

Phillip Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    O&A have more listeners than Howard at this point...

11. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hahahaha I think you just ghost-wrote Marksfriggin.com for Monday!?!?! I think that's EXACTLY what Wigward's whole show will be tomorrow, if not Tuesday as well.

12. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    HA, that's right. That arrogant guest system they have. DLR is waaayyyy too much the egomaniac (as he should be as one of the top 5 front-men of all time) to resort to calling the likes of Mac-Hine to book himself.

13. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nooooooo, do you think??? As much as I'd love for that to be the case there's no way SiriusXM would threaten OA to lay off Wigward if that were the case.

14. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    We just got a new car and the SiriuxXM is free, but there is no wigward just O&A.

From that fact alone I bet they have more listeners.

15. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ya know that's a GREAT point in terms of evening the playing field! That is if indeed XM is coming free in new cars in more instances than Sirius which 112 Productions and marble madness have a hand in I'm sure making sure it's not.

I wonder how the F they tabulate these car listeners now, and what show they actually listen to. I also think these lil facts shoots down Wigward's delusional lawsuits as well.

16. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    In all seriousness I've seen every Van Halen Related interview on THSS over the decades and I can only think that when DLR and Eddie agreed to to business again that any and all Howard Stern appearances were taken off the table because shit will come up in the interview about past shit bombs each have dropped on each other while doing the THSS. Fuck, they could play about 24 minutes of clips of DLR, Sammy, and Eddie all talking shit about one another and I'm sure they decided if they went in for a session with the Wig they would come out going their separate ways. Plus, they don't need Howard "huge audience" for shit anyways. I don't think Dave is under any gag order related to his CBS radio contract because he has talk about Howard on his Youtube show and in print, remember he basically came off of replacing Howard on KRock Right into the reunion with Van Halen (late 2006 rehearsals and the tour started in 2007)

Also if they wanted to Promote on Sirius then they would get a safe personality to do a "town hall" type 3 hour show and it would get big promo from Sirius and they would reach a much bigger audience than Howard has.

17. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those are some great thoughts! I'm not claiming to be a DLR aficionado but where exactly is his relationship with Eddie Van Halen right now (no pun intended)? DLR loose cannon personality doesn't strike me as a guy that gives two shits about speaking his mind or who's threatened by it, so I have to lay blame on Gary and Wigward not pursuing DLR for an interview we've kind of been pining for since DLR's axing back 06.

18. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've read that VH is working on new material, but it's doubtful that Dave will talk much about it. I don't think Opie and Anthony scored a major coup here.

19. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I am with wiggy on this non booking unless somehow we turn the clock back 25 yrs and DLR is interesting and relevant all the sudden

20. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard has to fill the time with HOWARD! His boring ramblings are what you all pay for. He has to bore the living fuck out of you with interviews he's done a million times - David Lee Roth would be too new and unfamiliar.