Death comes to us all.......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Snotty, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    We have to put down our old retriever mix today.....Its Stern related for the following reasons, She's never left a stain anywhere, She has always managed to find shade even though she has maybe two brain cells to rub together, Honestly people this is the dumbest dog I've ever seen, But you won't find a sweeter soul, And lastly, I'm doing all of the grunt work including digging her a nice deep grave,Ain't no leaving something this personal up to the "Hired Help" Hey no shit, We have a cleaning lady....Maggie "Moonpie" Has been a damn good dog but she's old and has come down with doggie lymphoma....She's been with my GF for nine years now and she all tore up over it....
    We've brought her cheesebugers to eat for the last few days and have sat with her because we think she knows that her run has reached its end......If you wanna' send in donations to some lame assed animal whatever that's a front for partyholics and self congratulatory backslappers be my guest......But if you think your getting a thank you note........ Dream on........:c

For Maggie.....
    [video=youtube;TXzr5Ip4vP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXzr5Ip4vP0[/video]

2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  3. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    I am so very sorry to hear that. My condolences. I have had to put down many of my friends over the past 10 years, including my potbellied pig. It's fucking hard, there are no two ways about it. I have tears in my eyes as I write this because I know how you feel, and I am thinking of the boxes of ashes I have on my armoire in our bedroom. You got to spend some quality time with her, and she appreciated the cheeseburger. I always found this comforting:
    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

4. GloriaGrace

GloriaGrace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So, so sorry for your pain. I feel for you and may I offer my deepest sympathies to you.

5. Snotty

Reputations:
    Thanks for the sentiment and the kind words.......But I'd really like to hear something about your pet weird or funny...Or when you came home and they did something that drove you insane.....Like Maggie....Bitch would bark at a falling leaf and was an incurable digger.....Fuckin' cunt tore up my back yard.....Now she can torture God with it....I got tons of repairs, Leveling and seed planting to get it back.....

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  6. Snotty

Reputations:
    But....When you looked into her eyes you could see that she was just a dumb Ol' sweethearted dog..........F'n cunt!!!!

7. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    Ok, well we used to have to duct tape our refrigerator shut because the potbellied pig would open the fridge and pull all the food out. I came home one day to find pizza and apples all over the house. Pigs are very smart and very clean, if you can believe it. My dogs smell worse than he did. Oh, and my one dog eats her own shit. that's funny, right?

8. GloriaGrace

Reputations:
    I believe that maybe they teach us something about ourselves. The thing about a pet, especially dogs, is that no matter how angry we get with them, they always have forgiveness for us. Fuckers will tear your goddamn heart out.

9. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
  10. Cygnus X1

Cygnus X1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My condolences, no matter how old u get, it never gets any easier

11. Snotty

Reputations:
    Thats it!!! Oh yeah they will.....Now my broken down Ol' house pimp MoMo is my fuzzy faced bro'....He's thirteen and still makes 'dem bitches cut 'dey eyes to 'da curb when he struts by.....Thats what I say to him when we go wallkin', Or should I say, I walk, He enjoys the ride....Pimpin'.......[​IMG]

12. Snotty

Reputations:
    Is we feelin' lonesome?

13. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sorry for your loss - it's so hard to lose a pet & I can relate to your pain.

14. koclem

Reputations:
    Nope, just dont give a fuck about you and you have started multiple threads about yourself today. seems you are jerkoff.

15. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    That's a bit harsh, don't you think? It's really hard to lose a pet.

16. koclem

Reputations:
    sure but how many threads is this idiot going to start about himself in a day?

17. GloriaGrace

Reputations:
    Our asshole cat will chew on any cord and then swallow the remnants, then hack it back up ALWAYS on a carpeted area. We have had to replace hundreds of dollars in phone chargers, laptop chargers. We had the bitch de-clawed, I know - we're horrible, and had we not, she would have scratched our kitchen cabinets, new sofas, bedposts, my stereo speakers, and anything else she could. She always pees outside of the litter box because I'm sure she's retarded. Anyway, she, like many pets, destroy our living environment with an almost maniacal zeal.

18. koclem

Reputations:
    you sound like a real great pet owner, no wonder your cat hates you.

19. GloriaGrace

Reputations:
    I guess you and she have a great deal in common; you both crave negative attention.

20. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    OK, my cat does the same thing - he is always puking up shit in the worst possible places: the carpet, a chair, etc. My old cat always pees outside the litter box too, but that's in the basement so it could be worse....