Debbie Schlussel says Sotloff was a schmuck

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by joyceface, Sep 4, 2014.

1. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Remember Debbie Shclussel who used to call into the show from time to time? Howard obviously picked up on the fact that she must be a lunatic. I'm reposting the article because I didn't want to even post a link to her retarded website (some extraneous stuff taken out , mostly about her,- I know it's a long article):
    The newly-beheaded Steven Sotloff lost his head long ago. He was an Islamopandering schmuck who learned Arabic, bragged about loving “Islamic culture” (an oxymoron), loved HAMAS and ISIS, and was an Arab Spring Breaker (my name for all the reporters hanging out in the Middle East cheering on various Muslim rebels and their disastrous consequences). Everything he did was part of his vocation: serving as an apologist for jihad and supporting not just Muslims, but the most extreme Muslims he could find, especially the terrorist variety. Even as he was living and studying in Israel, Sotloff praised the election of HAMAS into power and made a habit of attacking Israel at every chance. I know this because a little over a week ago, I was contacted by some of his friends, many of them anti-American, far-left schmucks. And then I learned more from others who knew him even better (see the letter I received below).

[​IMG]

Steven Sotloff (in beard) in Traditional Yemeni Muslim Dress & Keffiyeh
    A little over a week ago, I was phoned by an arrogant, smug guy who identified himself as Gregg Roman and as the spokesmodel for the Sotloff family. He implied he was from the Mossad and told me that Sotloff was “one of the good guys” and working for the Mossad, too. Those claims, by the way, are pure fiction, and here’s a tip: real Mossad operatives never brag about being from the Mossad. Ever. Roman told me he was a longtime good friend of Sotloff and had studied with him in Israel at IDC, the Interdisciplinary Center–an Israeli University in Herzliya. That part is true (Sotloff studied at IDC from 2005-2008). While it is true that some IDC students are recruited to work in the Mossad, er . . . “The Prime Minister’s Office,” none of them was ever named Sotloff or Roman. And, in fact, the two were far leftists.
    Sotloff’s friend, Roman, told me that the purpose of his call was to get me to remove any references on my site to Steven Sotloff being a Jew (in an article on James Foley’s beheading, which captures my views on Sotloff’s beheading, too), even though it wasn’t an education in rocket science that enabled me–and anyone with a brain–to deduce that from his surname, appearance, and other cues. Roman told me that if I left it up, I would cause ISIS to behead Steven Sotloff. When I responded that it is obvious Sotloff is a Jew and that there is no way ISIS isn’t aware of that fact, Roman claimed that he speaks and reads Arabic (he doesn’t, and he can barely speak Hebrew), and that there was no chatter on the Arabic chat rooms around the Net about Sotloff being Jewish. He said that my article would cause that chatter and give ISIS no choice but to behead Sotloff. He said he contacted many other websites and news outlets and all complied with his demand....
    However, in the interest of saving a life, I temporarily complied (for about an hour only) and removed all references to Steven Sotloff on my site. (And, as I’ve since learned, it’s a life that, frankly, didn’t need to be saved because, as I’ve since learned he made a career of contributing “journalistic” aid and comfort to America’s enemies in Bahrain’s Shi’ite Hezbollah rebels, Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, Libya’s Al-Qaeda rebels, and finally ISIS.) I did my homework and found that Sotloff’s writing was exactly as I first thought: he cheered on every kind of dangerous, fundamentalist Islamic terrorist or “protester” he could find, Sunni and Shi’ite.
    I saw some of the discussion, in which this far-lefty Roman repeatedly attacked me as “crazy” (something lefties–and righties–always do to discredit their opponents when they have no legit argument)....

As a proud Jew and a proud American, I find them to be quite disgusting. But it ain’t a stretch to see how he supported HAMAS and ISIS . . . and now the eyes of his dismantled head are seeing what that got him.

There is zero chance that ISIS doesn’t know Steve is Jewish. They have had him for a year. Even if he were totally removed from the internet tomorrow, they could use a variety of search tools to find this information. The only reason ISIS hasn’t mentioned this fact in their propaganda videos in my opinion is in case the US did agree to trade him, they would be able to do so without suffering a major backlash inside jihadist circles for giving away (not beheading) a Jew. It should be noted that Steve’s family have already been quoted in an article since he was taken which confirmed his Jewishness, so the case isn’t so clear cut and Gregg isn’t acting on their behalf on anything more than a very unofficial capacity in any case.

I feel for Steve. I wouldn’t wish being captured by jihadist bastards on anyone, let alone a guy I knew from college. However, it reminds me of the case of the grizzly bear man who’s show was all about how friendly and cuddly the bears were, and which ended when he was eaten by them. As far as your analysis of Steve goes in your article, it was pretty well accurate. I can say that as a guy who knows him.

In short; do what you want, but understand that changing your article achieves basically nothing as far as bringing Steve back and that the only reason you were asked to do so was because a bunch of internet activist types didn’t have enough to do with themselves and wanted to feel important.

Since he’s been separated from his empty head, more news has come out that Sotloff hung out with “Americans” who didn’t actually like being American. His friend, “revolutionary” Matthew Van Dyke first pretended to be an objective journalist covering the Arab Spring, just like Sotloff.
    And the company Steven Sotloff kept was ISIS, Iran-backed Shi’ite Hezbollah “protesters” in Bahrain, Muslim Brothers in Egypt, and self-proclaimed “revolutionary” Americans who fight with Al-Qaeda in Libya.

Like I said, he lost his head long before ISIS separated him from it.

While I didn’t wish this idiotowitz to be beheaded, I shed no tears for him. Not one.

I can’t help but sneer when so many newscasters and commenters today described how “brave” Sotloff was for taking his beheading stoically and not making a sound. No, that’s not brave. Brave is when an innocent American or serviceman is captured by these men through no fault of his own. And brave is fighting for your life until the very last breath. How on earth was is it brave to just sit there awaiting the snuffing out?

One other thing: in her shameless begging video to stop the very likely (and ultimately certain) beheading of her son, the plastic-surgery-and-botox-afflicted Shirley Sotloff paid tribute to the Islamic caliphate and the caliph of ISIS/ISIL/IS, and she paid tribute to Islam and Mohammed. She proclaimed that Mohammed “always protected the people of the book,” which usually means Jews and can sometimes mean Jews and Christians.

Um, no, Mohammed didn’t protect them. He betrayed, raped, and murdered them. She actually thought her son would be the exception because he pandered to them over the years? That an embarrassing, pathetic beggaring video would make a difference with these barbaric savages? Shirley Sotloff in 1944: Please, SS Gestapo, your Hitler always protected the People of the Book.

One wonders if these phony baloney comments made to butt-snorkle the Muslims who held her son captive, were made merely out of desperation to save her son . . . or if she really believes them. I guess like mother like son in failing to see them for who they really are.

With a son like Steven Sotloff, I vote the latter.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the dysfunctional tree.​

2. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    She tells it like it is.

3. RoachCoachJokes

RoachCoachJokes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What a psycho cunt.

MrPACS, FosterKitten and joyceface like this.
  4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i agree with her (which doesn't mean i thought he or anyone else should be slaughtered like halal meat). any western person who courts these fucking animals needs a wakeup call, islamics are NOT human beings as we define them. these islamists live to murder anyone who disagrees with their shit maniacal lifestyle.

MrPACS, reno, XaltedSmoke and 2 others like this.
  5. Blur

Blur Alumnus

Reputations:
    Did that woman ever have any humanity? Ashamed that she's from my state... shudder...

MrPACS, FosterKitten and mothra1orbit like this.
  6. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Purposely putting yourself in harms way with degenerates that have no respect for lives is dangerous.
    Doesn't make what they did any less disgusting though

RIP & prayers to his family

MrPACS, Mazley, FosterKitten and 6 others like this.
  7. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I haven't watched either of the beheading videos because I have seen enough heinous shit on tv and the internet but did either of these guys fight or struggle before being beheaded? I realize they could have been drugged but I would like to think if I was about to be beheaded by a terrorist with a small knife I would still do everything I could to escape.

8. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just keep letting them in. Imagine the carnage in America.

reno, Shortwave98, Lemmy and 2 others like this.
  9. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She's right.

It's like anyone who engages in dangerous behavior, then acts like a victim when the situation goes sideways. The dude was in bed with animals and they turned on him.

Gusbuss, Ganggreen87, reno and 4 others like this.
  10. cia212

Reputations:
    There were several people saying that they're already dead. The lack of blood during the beheading is suspicious.

Trophy Knife and Joe Bauers like this.
  11. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Sounds like he got to be with his friends and died with them. What's bad about that?

The Snork and Joe Bauers like this.
  12. cia212

Reputations:
    No, it confirms their animalistic nature. But, seeing all of the evidence and still supporting them is absurd. At some point, you're a little responsible for what happens.

Omen, Head Censor and Joe Bauers like this.
  13. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :eek:

Shortwave98 likes this.
  14. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Really, no different from that guy who lived with bears in the wild to show how cool they were ... then the bears ate him and his girlfriend.

15. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe there is still some belief of hope it won't happen? Who knows. And who can criticize if they are not in that position?
    I think Sclussel is incredibly callous in her writing. She could have the same opinion and not make references to empty headiness and the botox his mother uses. She is an enormous DOUCHE.

16. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    The obvious cautionary tale here is, if these animals are willing to do this to Westerners who may not be out-and-out supporters of their cause, but at least are sympathetic to it, imagine what they'd like to do to me and you.

I wish I could say I was confident that they've been unsuccessful in sending their designated agents across our southern border, but unfortunately I'm not.

jyanks and reno like this.
  17. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. She didn't have to be so blunt about it but he did something stupid and he paid the price. I don't have a lot of sympathy for these guys who put themselves in dangerous situations hoping to get thrills or glory, especially the ones who expect other people to risk their lives to save them when things go bad.

lestanyonethink, cia212 and Omen like this.
  18. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The last sentence is spot on

19. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    She's callous because she understands that people like Sotloff (and by extension, the parents who allowed him to come of age devoid of any moralistic sensibilities) make it easier for radical jihadism to flourish on this planet.

20. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    not shocking that the lefty media yada-yada-yada over certain parts of this story.
    ....and they love to keep showing the pictures of these guys just before they are slaughtered.

Head Censor likes this.