debbie the pet lady

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by vaginapoosie, Sep 19, 2012.

1. vaginapoosie

vaginapoosie black magic woman VIP

Reputations:
    when she was on the show the other day, i literally wanted to punch her in the fucking face. why the fuck does howard have her on in the morning screaming and screeching like that? holy shit that woman makes me want to throw my radio across the room when she screams like that. if i wanted to listen to some shrill crazy woman curse and rant all day i'd go visit my mother.

2. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Is she faking it or is she for real?

3. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I feel bad for the animals. I've toned down my yelling at the tv when watching football because it made my pets nervous.

4. vaginapoosie

vaginapoosie black magic woman VIP

Reputations:
    it's most likely an act. i think she does have issues, but she exaggerates them for the show.

but that's not the point.

the point is, her screaming like a lunatic for a 10 minute bit isn't funny. it's fucking off-putting and literally hurts to listen to. why on earth do they think having her on for even more than 10 seconds is a good idea?

5. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Someone mentioned in another thread that she is on a ton of medications, so most likely real to some extent, but she sure seems to be able to change gears on a dime and she clearly is able to follow the thread of the conversations with those like Shuli and then "act" accordingly. Her last couple of calls were off the charts on the annoying scale and at least to my ears sound very forced and hammy.

6. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    I watched her BlogTv show alot..She's got some serious mental problems..She actually had never listened to HS before Sal and Richard found her. She had absolutely no idea how she would be exploited..She never asked for money in the beginning. She even paid for her own Sirius radio and sub. Debi thrives on attention..She's even been on People's Court for some BS lawsuit she brought. She likes to call the cops. She has serious mental problems. She never see's the same Doctor twice cuz she has no insurance.. She gets lots of Rx's. Debi is a good person. It's just hard for her.. And yeah she shouldn't have pets:rolleye:

She took down her Blogtv channel after she got into a big fight with the room and shaved her head...:secret:

Fuck you Mutt

7. John Smith

John Smith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I just wish someone would tell Fred that the constant playing of Debbie's "ROBIN!" sound clip is extremely annoying and not funny at all. Fred used to be so good at the whole sound clip thing, what the fuck happened?