Defender of Michael Jackson wants all boys names-MJ fan twitter to destroy accusers

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by jersery, Feb 25, 2014.

1. jersery

jersery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Link about accuser going after MJ estate below. This person https://twitter.com/sanemjfan appears to be a ringleader in publicly outing those that accuse, or who MJ paid off. If any kids were molested by MJ, I blame the parents first for allowing their children to spend time/nights alone with that universally known oddball. What am I saying exactly? They raped/molested their own children.

Robson, who staunchly defended Jackson in all of his criminal investigations since 1993, reversed his position in April, asking a Los Angeles probate court to allow him to file a late creditor’s claim against the Jackson estate.

Famed choreographer Wade Robson -- who claims he was repeatedly molested as a kid by Michael Jackson -- wants the MJ Estate to ante up evidence they have of Michael molesting underage boys.

Robson has filed a claim with the Estate asking for money as a result of allegedly being molested between the ages of 7 and 14. In new legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Robson is demanding:

-- the names and other identifying info of all boys who were under 18 when alleged sexual misconduct occurred.

-- any settlements involving molestation that have not yet been made public.

-- any evidence of seduction -- even a failed attempt at molestation -- such as giving children wine ... aka Jesus juice.

The Estate has responded by saying all the info Robson wants is privileged. They also say the request is premature because they believe Robson waited way too late to file his claim

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  2. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    How creepy.

3. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I knew I was saving this popcorn gif for something! :c

[​IMG]

4. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'll do you one better, old man.

[​IMG]

5. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    It doesn't matter if pictures/videos were released that proved Michael raped children, his music will still sell. Look at R.Kelly. He was on video having sex and urinating on a 14 year old child. He's still doing songs with the biggest artists and still signed to a major label. If you have any talent or good looks people will forgive you.

[​IMG]

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;YyR0HvOywXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyR0HvOywXc[/video]

7. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    MJ was one of the biggest talents of his time.

8. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    fixed

9. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    He was happy, he was proud to be a boy-lover.

Allegedly.