Dennis Miller Zoo Za Zoo 2fer with 2 bonus calls!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, May 17, 2013.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In celebration of "DAWGS WEEK", I've been trying to find these for a while. I decided to mix it up a lil while back and test the waters with icon polarizing comic Dennis Miller and his nationally syndicated show for Zoo Za Zoo purposes. The first 2 calls I felt him and his show out to see how much real estate he'd give. I thought maybe build some trust, win him over a lil, all to Zoo Za Zoo eventually. And the last 2 I actually Zoo Za Zoo.

The first call which I tell a true story about baby sitting my nephew from years ago watching his film NEVER TALK STRANGERS on Cinemax. The second was just talking a lil comedy and sports. And the 3rd and 4th are actual Zoo Za Zoos I took my sweet ass time with for some reason. This is the ZZZ Dennis Miller timeline.

[video=youtube;FtWm4qLUYD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtWm4qLUYD0[/video]

[video=youtube;TohdyJgjfyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TohdyJgjfyI[/video]

[video=youtube;GSg-a3ByuMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSg-a3ByuMM[/video]

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Hey ARM, you haven't been solicited to hand over your personal info and racy pictures like Gary Puppet and NotMyBro, have you? It seems team Wigward is on the case and going after the people mentioned in the article.

3. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Noooo, I haven't sadly. I think my role is maybe thought of as a different innocuous animal perhaps...hope hope????

4. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Hah, I wouldn't be too worried. All that happened is someone with a fake Twitter account pretending to be an attractive (albeit slutty) woman offered them sex if they would only be so kind as to hand over their info and pictures of their genitalia.

5. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Holy fucking shit! If I loved Dennis Miller as much as Dennis Miller loves Dennis Miller, I'd be the subject of a Greek tragedy.

6. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Also, just listened to these during Artie's commercial break. Great calls again my friend, I think it takes Dennis a bit to realize what's going on because he's so consumed with himself as Chimney Portions said.

7. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That shit is sooo funny when it happens, so obvious. Thankfully I'm a DONNIE BRASCO & 21 JUMPSTREETophile, I know a narc when I see one.

8. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    HA, thanks CP! That's EXACTLY what I was doing initially, playing to his massive ego, talking about HIM! Hopefully with shit he hasn't heard.

9. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know, it's just hitting me now how self possessed he is on the listen back. But FUNNY story about that first call. I TOTALLY made up that ad-lib line of "YEAH GREEN CARD..I'M CLAEFF".

He only says "I'M CLAEFF" in the movie to mock Banderas's accent. I pretended it was more clever than it was to see if he'd bite and take credit for it, and BOY did he complete with a fake story.

10. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :jj:

Do you script these calls a bit? they so don't come off like you do, which makes them hilarious.

11. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    bwahaha. that lying fuck. "we'll leave it in!" :point:

12. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Absolutely, you played him like a fiddle. And I'm impressed is all.

13. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ahhhh sometimes there's something I HAVE to get in and I'll write it out. Other times it's like off like bullet point list of loose ideas. But half of the time it's just really in my head and I'll just roll with poison, and pray for the best.

14. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    No your not being fucked with on the internet because the people who are doing it to GP and Not my bro have nothing to do with howard. The reason the others(Not my bro) are even reporting it is because of paranoia. Shit just a few days ago not my bro was starting threads about pandemics and such. Fuck your fucking ARM from long island, its not like your hiding from anything, your location is in your name.

15. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Your "bro" Gunnar? :facepalm:

16. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hahhahah I'm tellin ya, "green card" NOT in the actual film, I made it up to play his radical right FOX NEWS side. I wish I could find a clip to show you!??

17. Rodney21a

Reputations:

Again stils with the same bullshit. Like a I said Paranoid we've already heard your elaborate contrived conspiracy about me. You're just a low IQ slob so move on dude. Arm Knows I'm just a dude in Texas who loves BBALL and Spurs. I'm not hiding from anybody with some elaborate persona like he isn't some dude hiding from people with an elaborate persona like you and everybody else on this board.

18. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Some friendly advice: Why not delete all of the mults you created as Gunnar, lay low for awhile and stay the fuck out of the Artie forum, and get a clean start? I can still rattle off all of your mults, the only reason I can think of for why you keep using them is that you blew all of that money buying them Supporter status and can't afford/don't want to buy it all over again. And yes, I know, you're hiding behind a racist caricature whereas I prefer to hind behind Marc Bolan. Man, you have me beat.

19. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh exactly, I'm PROUDLY promoting Zoo Za Zoo, I get residuals! WTF would I ever hide from??? If ANYTHING I'll go TO Wigward.

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  20. Rodney21a

Reputations:
    This fuck wad making crazy demands about shit he has made up in his Low IQ noggin', you're such a hoot.