Depace is a douche

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Sacredcow, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    Do any of you listen to Depace and agree with him? If so just kill yourself now. He is the epitome of why the rest of the world dislikes Americans.

2. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Even if someone agreed with him once he started talking you'd have to reconsider. :jj:

3. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    My Father in law votes the opposite of DePace and trust me, he's capable of alienating entire nations by himself. A bad personality is a bad personality.

4. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    DePace is so bad at arguing his point he could make Ronald Reagan become a Democrat.(if ronnie was still alive)

5. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    His political ramblings are just as retarded as Howard's.

6. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wake up white people this is Scott D-Pace fillin' in fer my mentor Grand kleegal Daniel Carver. Wake up white people

[​IMG]

7. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Except that to listen to the show one has to sit through Howard's and Robin's rambling everyday...well monday, tuesdays and some wednesdays

DePace at least has the decency to more or less stay out of the studio.

8. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^'Dis Here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And I don't give a rats ass what the rest of the world thinks of us......................

9. shockingmary

shockingmary New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  10. Eddie Blake

Eddie Blake I love guns and cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't blame Scott i blame his parents...

11. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Thanks but we already knew this..:coffee:

12. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Plus he beats his dog and was too stupid to lie about it. :hhh:

13. twitchz28

twitchz28 Member

Reputations:
    I vote republican, i definitely don't agree with all their views (especially abortion) but Scott is just a total fucking asshole!

14. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  15. slats7

slats7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Whereas an Obama supporter like Howard, a notorious germaphobe who can't get through life without three weekly visits to the shrink, is level-headed and reasonable. :facepalm:

16. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Depace cracks me up. Plus he has the balls to disagree with Howard unlike all the suck-asses at that shit-show.

If Howard started punching kittens, his staff would support it. Depace might actually agree with Howard on the efficacy of punching kittens, but he'd arrive at that conclusion independently unlike the nut-suckers on the show who would only take up the habit because of Howard.

17. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:

i would agree with you, except that scott didn't arrive at his conclusions independently either.
    yes, they are howard copycats, and that's weak. but he's a rush copycat, and that's equally as weak.

18. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    If he's Rush's copycat, then why is pro-choice and for strict gun control?

It's a chicken and the egg argument to me. Does a guy like Depace land on Rush and "find" an ideology or do they have an ideology and then find Rush because Rush caters to them?

Growing up, I leaned Right. Knee-jerk Right. My folks weren't political and I never listened to Fox News or talk radio; but I just had that leaning. The first time I voted, I voted for W. I never listened to Rush, but as I became a man I definitely was more in tune with what he, and people like him, had to say. After 9-11, more so.

It wasn't until right before Shock and Awe that I started reading a lot and checking facts and realizing that something smelled funny. I became disillusioned to the two-party system and kind of wandered until my interests and beliefs started leading me to Libertarian sources. But if it wasn't for that stupid war in Iraq, I probably would have kept on embracing and defending Neo-Conservatism and finding a refuge in the Hannittys and Wilkows and Limbaughs out there. Not because they influenced me, but because they reinforced what I believed at the time.

Depace is a goofy idiot about a lot of stuff, but I don't think he's just a parrot.

19. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Scott has gotten more obnoxious over the years as his hair has fallen out. When he had a full head, he never voiced an opinion.

20. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:

i wasn't clear. i think in general he already was a 'conservative' and already agreed with the kind of stuff rush preaches, and already would have voted the same way.
    however, almost every time he makes a political comment, he is parroting exactly what rush said word for word. which is why even though he makes am initial strong point(talking point), he never can argue further or answer any questions with any intelligence whatsoever, because he doesn't have a grasp of his own position, he doesn't seem to know exactly why he's for or against something, other than he feels hes supposed to be. i'm speaking of current events, not basic beliefs people form when young.

i came in later than you. i knew zero about politics didn't even know what the partys were or care. never read a paper, watched the news, or opened a history book(i got Fs in school)
    in oct 01 i wanted to try and understand wtf was going on. i then started watching every congress debate, committee hearing, military briefing, ect ect for 8 years. the political rhetoric was rarely consistent with what actually happened

disclaimer: i havent listen to the show/scott in 2 years, maybe he changed, but its unlikely