Politics Despite media lies and attacks, Trump surges in first post-debate poll

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ltd86, Sep 18, 2015.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    POST-DEBATE POLL: TRUMP INCREASES LEAD; FIORINA LEAPS, CARSON SINKS

[​IMG]

A Morning Consult poll, released Friday, surveyed 504 registered voters who watched Wednesday’s Republican primary debate and has only good news for Republican frontrunner Donald Trump and Carly Fiorina. While the poll’s sample size is small (with a 4.4% margin of error), the poll’s trend is worth noting.

In this same poll, prior to Wednesday night’s debate, Trump sat at 33% support. Dr. Ben Carson sat in second place with 17% support. Today Trump enjoys 36% support. Carson is still in second place but with just 12% support.

Trump’s lead increased from +16 points to +24%. That’s an +8% jump.

With their shared status as outsiders, it appears as though Carson’s support went to Fiorina. Prior to the debate the former-Hewlett Packard CEO had just 3% support. She now sits in third place with 10%, only -2 points behind second place Carson.

Overall, the Republican Establishment is the Big Loser here. Non-politicians Trump, Carson and Fiorina command 58% of the vote, and that piece of the pie is only growing larger.

Rubio also enjoyed a boost from 2% to 9%. This puts the Florida Senator in 4th place. Texas Senator

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

96%

is in 5th place with 7% support. Everyone else is bunched up at 6% or below.

A plurality of 29% believe Fiorina won the debate. Trump came in 2nd with 24%. Carson came in 3rd with just 7%.

Fiorina’s favorability rating jumped from 37% to 56%. Her unfavorable sits at just 28%. Carson does best on this question with a 79% favorable rating. Trump comes in 2nd with 67%. Only 30% see Trump as unfavorable.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)

93%

, and John Kasich scored the worst with 38%, and 40% favorable ratings, respectively. Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, and Scott Walker are all tied up with a 50% favorable rating.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...mp-increases-lead-fiorina-leaps-carson-drops/

Runaway likes this.
  2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    67% of respondents on Time magazine's website, 51% on drudge, and a majority on newsmax and slate all said trump won the debate. The propagandists in the media all say Trump lost, but it looks like many Americans beg to differ

And "media" definitely includes Fox

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  3. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    That's 118%. Seems legit.

4. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    Trump has zero chance of winning. He's a windbag. Our military will be so strong, no one will even mess with us. Great thinking....for a fourth grader.

5. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    it's 2 separate polls. :lol:

6. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    wait until it gets close to a time where people actually have to vote and tell me how he does. I know the media outlets are getting some wackage with this nonsense, but really. There ain't gonna be no President Trump.

7. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    You probably haven't heard but, Trump is really rich so, he should buy all the media and then there wouldn't be a problem with media lies and attacks.

He would make the greatest media we've ever seen.

The media would be so great, we would be sick of it.

Calloused Shins, Ving, agnes and 5 others like this.
  8. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    Hopefully one of the fake RINOs starts copying his style then because he is saying what a LOT of people want to hear.

AmericasJudge likes this.
  9. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Whatever.

10. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    It's pretty clear that the media's using Fiorina or some other nonsense to bring down Trump. Once he's gone, whatever weakling Republican candidate remaining will get steamrolled by Hillary and her media ass-lickers.

I mean, why do you think the old hag's been so quiet?

11. kingofallmessicans

kingofallmessicans Sandy Cunt

Reputations:
    Trump cannot be stumped. It reminds me of a really hot rookie baseball player. Take for instance Puig with the Dodgers his rookie year. For his first month up, he tore the cover off the ball, hitting over .400. A completely unsustainable number. There were Puig defenders, and people who knew his numbers would eventually wane. Anyone who thought Puig would hit .400 the entire year was nuts, but those that thought it was a total fluke and he'd be hitting .200 by the end of the year were wrong as well.

For me, Trump is Puig in that first month. He's killing the numbers at completely unsustainable rates. The public is fascinated, and wants to see more. His opposition is overmatched, but with time, will develop the tools to rein him in. To what degree I do not know. Truth is the Republican party has been pretty fucking bad for a long time. I mean, what is Trump really, but Romney with some personality? I think Trump has a shot to win, but he won't keep hitting .400. But for now, I'm a fan and watching everything I can.

12. Divorce Chicken

Reputations:
    Team Klinton and their media partners are keeping the "good stuff" they have on Trump for just the right moment.

13. Joseph1135

Joseph1135 Active Member

Reputations:
    Oh. The media lied. The same media you're quoting. Are you a fucking retarded?

blckknight60 likes this.
  14. kingofallmessicans

Reputations:
    Maybe, but Clinton doesn't have a real chance. The youth love Sanders, and I think they're silly enough to go out and vote for him en masse. Trump can beat Hillary or Bush, because fuck that dynasty bullshit. But a dude like Sanders will give him more trouble because he also off-the-beaten path.

15. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    You are kidding, right?

"67% of respondents on Time magazine's website, 51% on drudge"

16. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!

17. Divorce Chicken

Reputations:
    Bubba or someone else in the DNC will have a come to Jesus talk with Bernie: "Say Bernie, I'd hate to have those pictures of you and those teenage boys get sent to CBS by mistake. You're a great guy, but you need to hit the bench".

18. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :backlol: I hope to God and Baby Jesus Trump wins.. :hehe:

:pray:

19. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So far his platform is The Art of the Deal, The Apprentice and he's going to surround himself with terrific people.

joe361 and kingofallmessicans like this.
  20. kingofallmessicans

Reputations:
    Maybe, but I don't want to be that much of a defeatist. Clinton is powerful, but not THAT powerful. And a lot of (powerful) people do not like her and do not want to see her yield more power. I mean, I have no doubt Clinton will get down and dirty, but she really has a loose cannon with Bernie.

Divorce Chicken likes this.