Did anyone else..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JameGumb, Aug 11, 2015.

1. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Ever troll AOL chat rooms in the early 2000s? I remember in 2002 when I was about 13 or 14, and my family got our first dial up Internet. I discovered the AOL chats. I mostly trolled Rap Chat rooms messing with Reggies and Wiggers, correcting their shitty lingo. And "Pool Party" rooms which were the hang out chats. I'd interrupt conversations and geeks trying to "e pick up" chicks. And then I'd go into the politics chats and upset both sides. In fact in the same year we got Internet I managed to get my families account banned 3 or 4 times. And my dad would rage when he'd have to call customer support and re instate our service. I was a little shit for sure. :jj:

Anyone else have any stories?

Also, Howard related because even Dial up Internet is too difficult for him to process. "SIM Cards Robin."

2. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    WWF AOL Chat consisted of talking about which WWF diva you wanted to fuck most and pretty much nothing else

JameGumb likes this.
  3. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    I'd troll the AOL paranormal chat with bogus and lame paranormal stories. It'd piss off the fat ugly Mlaw types that would get mad because I wasn't taking it "seriously".

JessOnCrack likes this.