Did anyone see "Blackfish" On CNN Last Night?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Snotty, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Was bored and channel surfing and came across this documentary/investigative report "Blackfish" About the Orca "Tilikum" that killed it's trainer at Sea World a couple of years back. They went all the way back to his capture back in '83 and tracked his life and the horrible treatment that I believe drove him mad.....You hear from his trainers, Who are candid about what they saw and the lies they were fed....And all of the attacks these male Orcas have made on the trainers over the years....
    And they have film on a lot of them......One where a Killer takes it's trainer by the foot and takes him down multiple times to the bottom of the pool for up to two minutes at a time.....When it brings him up it never lets go of him....Lets him ventilate for twenty or so seconds and then takes him down again....You can see him up close as they zoom in on his face....He stays amazingly cool....He communicates with the other trainers pool side with his eyes and hand signals because he has to breathe and keep himself steady for the next plunge....Once the Whales get them in the pool....There is nothing anyone can do but watch....Trainers crushed....Drowned....There was pages and pages of what the institutions would call "Accidents"
    One thing is clear....And how I can tie this to being "Stern Related"...The suits that run these places are lying, Sadistic, Greedy, Money grubbing scum that Kidnap, Torture and mentally breakdown one of God's most majestic creatures.....
    I will never again see these Shamu pimps and their own little shop of horrors as anything other than Sea Mammal/Creature concentration camps....They should be arrested and tried on what amounts to violations of the rights of an animal that truly does think, Reason and love their own....If you watch this and have a heart and soul.....Prepare to be pissed and humiliated that you have to share the same planet as these assholes....:mad:
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/us/cnn-films-blackfish/index.html

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I watched that also, and all I could think of was this, aside from being really bummed out: [video=youtube;WM0BIvvCjvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM0BIvvCjvM[/video] [​IMG]

3. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    See, if they named them "blackfish" right from the start all this killing shit could have been avoided.

4. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    They should not keep them captivity. Fuck them!

[video=youtube_share;cmRKgHOHf6s]http://youtu.be/cmRKgHOHf6s[/video]

5. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    I could not stand to watch.. there is another movie about how they catch dolphins. Makes me sick. Stay away from all circuses, zoos, sea world, etc. Don't give them your money!

6. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Notice how you only hear about the injustices perpetuated against the blackfish under the Obama administration, but when some shit goes down on the whitefish the media sweeps it under the rug.

7. Snotty

Reputations:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Guud Vuun!!!!!!

8. Snotty

Reputations:
    Yeah, I'm starting to see the light......But not in that wigged out peta way.......

9. DeltaGold84

DeltaGold84 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I caught this...fucking Incredible. There is another one on Netflix about Orcas that highlights how smart and dangerous they are.

10. Snotty

Reputations:
    They never ever attack/harm humans in the wild.....But they are the Ocean version of wolves when hunting their prey......

11. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Racist

12. Snotty

Reputations:
    On that note...I wonder if you can free them under the Thirteenth Amendment?

[SIZE=+1]
    AMENDMENT XIII[/SIZE] -
    Passed by Congress January 31, 1865. Ratified December 6, 1865.
    Note: A portion of Article IV, section 2, of the Constitution was superseded by the 13th amendment.
    Section 1.
    Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
    Section 2.
    Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

13. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know if I could watch it either. Saw the dolphin one and lived in the Keys. How they capture and kill and prison high level communicating mammals like dolphins is deplorable. Don't ever give your money to Dolphin Experiences. Sad thing is all the cruise ships do it in countries that have far worst enforcement than US. These animals should be wild and you should only interact if live off water or land. They love to use the excuse with dolphins that they were injured that's why they are in captivity. All a bunch of Beth Os

14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I wonder what Orca tastes like?

15. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    "When asked for comment, Sea World management replied 'Hey, they're free to walk out of here any time they want' "

16. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Same deal with Elephants and other circus animals. Just leave them alone where they belong and find something else to amuse the inbred toothless hillbillies that enjoy this type of shit.

17. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Chicken

18. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    When will Sharpton & Jackson address this?:dontknow:

19. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why does it have to always be about the blacks? ?

20. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Because violent crimes against trainers are disproportionately done by blackfish.