Did Howard Ever Go To Photograph That Caller's Wedding?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dexterdog, Jun 7, 2012.

1. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A while back, can't remember exactly how long ago, but last year sometime some dude called in to the show and asked Howard to come to someplace in New Jersey to photograph his wedding. Howard had just ditched talking about chess and had taken up photography.
    He said on air that he would seriously think about it and get back to him. Wiggy made it sound like it was a done deal and that he would do it.
    But the whole thing was never mentioned again. I remember thinking at the time that this was such a pile of bullshit. He finds it so difficult to write a few lines as a forward in a book for someone, but he'll go mingle with people he doesn't know and take pictures... yeah right.
    Anyone have any poop on this?

2. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was a bit for radio, Howard never would do that. I think for the fist second he thought it might be a cool thing to do, then came reality, Howard is not generous with his money or time. He thinks it's a gift for him to go to a dinner party.

3. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    No time for that, too busy thinking about and working on the show. The man never stops innovating, he is truly an inspiration to us all and a marvel to behold.

4. Horff

Horff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He went but he is now suing the guy claiming that he was entitled to a $500 bonus for each picture taken after 3 pm.