Did Howard Stern Masturbate His Lifelong Friend Dr. Lew?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Benjamen, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A caller who recently watched Private Parts asked Howard about his sex life in college. Was it as pathetic as the movie depicted?

[​IMG]

"I had "sexual experiences in college," Howard answered.

I thought this was a strange choice of words, considering he writes in Private Parts the book about being invited to participate in an old-fashioned college four-way with a girl he was dating and two of her gay male roommates:

“One morning when she got up, she was nude and grabbed my hand and said, ‘Come with me.’ I stumbled out of bed and I got my underwear on because I was totally self-conscious about anyone else in the house seeing my little mushroom. She led me down the hall and then she opened a door and we were in the bedroom of two gay guys who were in the acting troupe with her. Leslie hopped into bed with them and she started to get physical and then she turned to me and said, ‘Climb into bed with us!’”​

In college, Howard roomed with lifelong friend Dr. Lew, whom Howard described today as "very handsome" back then. He was so successful with the ladies that Howard used to lie in the dark listening to Lew bang co-eds on the bed next to him in the tiny room they shared.

But I've been wondering for some time now: Did Howard masturbate Lew?

In Private Parts, he writes about masturbating a male friend of his at the age of 13:

“Then, at this tender age [13], I had my first homosexual experience. … One day at my house one of my stupid friends suggested that we masturbate … each other. I wasn’t interested in him seeing my little dick, so I reluctantly agreed to help him out. He pulled his pants down around his ankles. I started to rub his dick up and down when he told me I was doing it all wrong.”​

[​IMG]

And in Miss America, he includes a photo of himself with Lew -- at age 13:

[​IMG]

This all took place when Howard was living in Roosevelt, marveling at the "rhinoceros penises" of his black classmates --

[​IMG]

-- and before he was at Camp Wel-Met, banging everything in sight:

[​IMG]

So is there anything to this theory? Did Howard attempt to get the poison out of a young Dr. Lew? Or did Howard use his hand on a completely different 13-year-old back in the day?

[​IMG]

2. TheMercenary

TheMercenary Collecting Light Gold

Reputations:
    13???!!! That's well beyond the age of any "confusion" ... I always thought he was like 6 years old...but even that...

[​IMG]

DarkFriday, codeine and Benjamen like this.
  3. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
  4. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dentists are good earners.

Very attractive to a curious young gay Jew.

5. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    He does look like Rocky Dennis, holy shit. :cwl:

[​IMG]

6. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Whatever. We now know that the mythology of the Howard Stern Show and the life that he was describing as the "most honest man on radio" is just that: all myth.

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  7. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A while ago Howard told a story about a friend asking him to jerk him off when they were kids, but in this version he said no and walked away. Don't know if it was a revisionist history version of the story in his book or it happened more than once.

Benjamen likes this.
  8. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    I gotta hand it to you, Ben. You've got a real knack for connecting the dots. :D

[​IMG]

Beer Chugger and Benjamen like this.
  9. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I saw this posted here a week or so ago and was in tears laughing:

[​IMG]

(I think it was used as a horribly inappropriate response to something especially sensitive, a la the Jackie laugh.)

codeine likes this.
  10. DJ Retardo

DJ Retardo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wh-wh-what is this guy trying to say Robin? Like I'm supposed to remember what I wrote in a book a million years ago, fucking fucks, I was out of my mind back then, I had no idea what i was saying....fffffffffuck, I got to get out of here Robin...

11. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Found the info I was referring to in my prior post. Sounds like Howard's friends had good "gaydar":

THoHS:A2 - Gay Revelations. 12/30/08. 6:00am
    That led to Howard talking about having sword fights as a kid and he thinks that every man has had those experiences. Howard told a story about having a touching incident with another boy when he was young. Howard said he's no homo. The other kid had him touch him and he stopped immediately. Howard said he knew it was wrong. There was another incident where a friend of his asked him if he wanted to touch him when they were talking about beating off. Howard said if he was homo he would have done it back then. Howard said the other guy asked him if he wanted to help him out masturbating and he turned that down.

SillyOldMan and Benjamen like this.
  12. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  13. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    FIRST of many?

kippy, TheMercenary and Benjamen like this.
  14. JesusTwinsBiggestFan

JesusTwinsBiggestFan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

TheMercenary likes this.
  15. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    yes

16. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Okay, I need complete honesty here.

Any of you dudes ever been curious about wanting another guys dick? Even as a fantasy? I didn't. Never wondered about it. The thought never entered my mind. None of my boyhood friends ever suggested such a thing. If they did I would have told them to get the fuck out of here. In my mind, there is no way Howard is straight. He's in dental about everything else in his life (Beth would love him if he were poor, he still has millions of loyal fans, he's as handsome as Brad Pitt), but his sexuality tops the list.

Am I in the minority here? Did any of you guys play Zorro with your buddies using your peckers as swords?

TheMercenary likes this.
  17. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've heard this story many times on air and it's a little different every time, but he has said on air that he touched it. Didn't know that was in the book though -- it's the most damning version of all. Good find!!

BTW, I've been thinking about this but didn't want to ask :stalker:. Sooo, it's definitely not gay to give yourself a handjob, so is it gay to blow yourself??? If "no" to the first, then it has to be "no" the the second.

18. TheMercenary

TheMercenary Collecting Light Gold

Reputations:
    I remember trying to pick up the 22 year old nun who taught me 1st grade at the age of 5. :jj: Warped, maybe...but no inkling for wang.

[​IMG]

Ta Ta Toothy likes this.
  19. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You must have had a better quality of nuns where you lived. All of mine looked like Ernest Borgnine or linebackers for the NY Jets..

BrerJimmy, Fred Derp and TheMercenary like this.
  20. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:

giphy2.gif

SomerSky and honestmaxx like this.