Did Maryanne from Brooklyn give Howard AGT relief backstage?!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by RockoBalbono, Jul 15, 2012.

1. RockoBalbono

RockoBalbono Member

Reputations:
    How you'se doin? Kickass! I'm wondering what happened backstage at AGT with Maryanne from Brooklyn and Howard. You know the phone calls she does, She never that I know of commented or said anything before about Howards weiner or and how she wants it. There's a couple things I'd like you to watch. Did Maryanne blow Howard or massage his pisspump backstage at AGT? Let's go to the vid:

You seen this one before. Someone from AGT comes out and tells MFB she can come backstage, Backstage. Now Howard knows she's gonna be out there but did this producer or AGT person know exactly who she was to walk right up to her and invite her back? Have they ever met before? Was something pre-arranged by Howard to make sure she gets backstage?

First go to 4:15 and say hello to a guy who puts dicks in his asshole.:facepalm: Fascinating! Enough AIDS bullshit, move up to 6:21. Someone from AGT tells MFB she can go BS to see HS for a, look around? Why wasn't Bobo ever invited backstage?
    [video=youtube;rvv7buMNfBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvv7buMNfBE[/video]

Now watch this up until :19. See what I mean? Now she's talking about wanting Howards cock and how it makes her horn(y). Maybe I'm just a dumb asshole but thats ok, ya know. Opinions?
    [video=youtube;YE3UmyIdn4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE3UmyIdn4Y[/video]

2. RockoBalbono

RockoBalbono Member

Reputations:
    And did you know me and Beth were most likely born in the same hospital. I'm originally from Natrona Heights, PA just outside of Pittsburgh, and thats where she was born. The only hospital I know of is Alleghany Valley hospital, thats where my brothers were born too. I told her this on twitter but never got a response back.:dontknow: My brother was born in June 1972 and Beth's is today 15 July 1972. Too bad my brother wasn't born a month later or I could have seen Beth being born. WOW, thats cool!

3. Murphy

Murphy mglw'nafh fhthagn-ngah VIP

Reputations:
  4. PiggyMohammad

PiggyMohammad Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG][​IMG]