Did Robin get sick from shoveing coffee up her ass?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PauleyWalnuts, Jun 1, 2013.

1. PauleyWalnuts

PauleyWalnuts New Member

Reputations:
    Jus checkin

2. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    possibly.

How clean is your colon? If you’re tempted to find out by getting a colon cleanse, don’t bother. You’re quite likely to develop complications from the procedure and there’s no evidence that flushing out your colon has any health benefits.

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2011/08/01/colon-cleansing-not-so-cleansing-after-all/#ixzz2UwLmk6PG
    [​IMG]

shit belongs in there. it should never be completely sanitized, you need the bacteria that live in there for your body to function properly.

3. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Of course she developed problems from the all the crazy stuff she shoved up her ass. And it will be point out to her in no uncertain terms when/if her book comes out. Your colon drives a lot of your immune system and if Robin got cancer it is probably because she fucked with her immune system by cleaning out her colon which in turn diminished her immune systems ability to fight off the cancers.

4. PauleyWalnuts

PauleyWalnuts New Member

Reputations:
    Thank you, I was just throwing it out there, but it seems like she really may have fucked herself.

5. PauleyWalnuts

PauleyWalnuts New Member

Reputations:
    Nice work, I allways thought we shouldn't fuck with our colons. Well done.

6. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    If Richard gets drunk through his asshole, perhaps Robin was getting tweaked out through hers.

She probably got addicted to the rush it gave her.

[​IMG]

7. Kaii

Kaii Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    What happened to Dr Roni? Dont tell me she was full of shit too

8. beetlejosh

Reputations:
    Just another one of Robin's Holistic quacks. :facepalm:

9. Judy Garland

Judy Garland New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If shoving coffee up her ass made her sick, I have something for Cunty Interruptus Constantinus Quivers.

[​IMG]

10. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She was abusing her body and system long before those enemas - they were the least of the contributors, believe me. A "grapefruit sized" growth takes years to develop.

All the silly desperation treatments when she was pushing 300 bills were too late to the game and amounted to little more than throwing a glass of water on a house fire.

On the bright side, her time here on earth is now very limited, I'd lay money she'll be on the shuttle to the fire everlasting within 1-2 yrs.

11. Judy Garland

Judy Garland New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Please don't make beautiful promises you can't keep.

12. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The only question is whether Howard handles Robin's departure like he did Artie's - by not talking about it and pretending like the person never existed and instead asks Ronnie how his weekend was, until such time as enough callers hound him or it shows up in the newspaper. Coward Stern.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  13. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Personally, I've never pondered the cleanliness of my own colon. The fact that so many people exist who apparently do makes me think it's time for society to get some real problems to deal with because it's come down to people shoving water and coffee up their own asses.

It should be obvious to anyone with a brain that the plumbing down there is set up for a one way flow. Shoving water or coffee the wrong way up and into the colon seems pretty extreme to me, especially since having a "dirty colon" has never been identified as a real problem in the first place.

14. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Robin is insane.

I sold vitamins at a Southern California vitamin store just to watch the parade of idiots come in and ask for natural remedies and Ayurvedic medicines. And christ, homeopathy - the most mental bullshit of all.

Peter North came in and bought protein powder a lot - don't know if that is some kind of trade secret.

All of these natural remedies - psyllium husks, wormwood, D and E vitamins with their high toxicity. People just buy it and never question it. They take high doses or cleanse their colons daily or take charcoal to keep their flatulence down. It is so destructive.

But Robin. Goddamn. The constant juicing and colon cleansing. Her trek to a third world country to take a dangerous drug, unsupervised by any real medical personnel. And then have a shaman rub candy on her for some ceremony. Not even remotely healthy.

We have evolved to live in a dirty world. Full of disease. Full of bacteria. And the more we run from it, the weaker our immune systems are going to get. And as the world shrinks with faster and faster international travel and the people become more and more germaphobic, we are going to see spikes of populations succumbing to something a normal body would dismiss.

I wouldn't doubt it if she were ill because of her 'healthy' life style.

15. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And all the years of hollistic quack treatments, third world countries, vegan diets,. etc. What exactly was she trying to treat or cure again? Did she ever mention why she felt like she needed those things? I dunno why, but I find delusional people fascinating. :D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  16. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:

She was always nuts about her weight gain--something she had in common with Oprah, that eating made them feel better about themselves--and as she got richer, she just got more and more desperate.

So the heat wrap, coffee colonics, magnets behind the ears, green drink, master cleanse--all bullshit. As a :quote:newswoman:quote:, I'm sure she did no research whatsoever, the lazy fuck.

17. beetlejosh

Reputations:
    What about when she sat on a plane 10 hrs (NY to LA & back) to get circulation treatment on her legs from some stupid machine.

Something only elite athletes do...not retarded rich people. :facepalm:

18. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All those colon cleanse infomercials imply that you've had pounds of crap sticking to the walls of your colon for months or years. That's simply impossible. All these cleanses do is to irritate the bowel, which if you do it too many times can lead to colon cancer. Then you're dealing with major surgery or the need to shit in a bag for the rest of your life.

19. beetlejosh

Reputations:
  20. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Who cares how she got it? The important thing is that she's sick and dying.