Did Teddy really steal Artie's money?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Napoleon V2, May 14, 2013.

1. Napoleon V2

Napoleon V2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    In the sense he took it without permission? Or did Artie just mean taking loads of cash to be a worthless assistant?

2. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought he was referring to loans which were never repaid?

3. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    This is what I gathered as well. Also, Teddy was kind of being an ass saying things like "He says he'll pay me on Monday then Monday comes around and I have to ask again" but he wasn't talking about his actual pay but money he wants to "borrow" from Artie. Regardless of the fact Artie dealt with it inappropriately, Teddy did seem to be taking advantage of Artie BIG TIME. Artie was giving him thousands to do nothing but schedule stuff and download songs from Itunes. Then on top of that Teddy asked for loans he never paid back. Wonder whatever happened to that moocher.

4. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    I'd love to stick Teddy in the cage vs. Brandano. I think Lil' Stevie might whip Teddy's ass. He deserved Artie going apeshit on him, even if Artie was unbalanced in his thinking.

5. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    This is a toughie. Drugged-out Artie vs. a douchey rich-kid.

I don't know who to root for.

6. telecaster

Reputations:
    The douchey rich kid needs to pay the price everytime IMO.

7. Markijuano

Markijuano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Always borrow money from druggies. They may forget

8. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    You know, most times I would be with you 100%. Fuck the Richie Rich fucks of the world who didn't have to suffer a childhood of poverty.

But. The worst people, rich, poor, in-between, I've EVER experienced are druggies. I've been physically attacked by them, had shit stolen by them, been lied-on by them, etc. Artie was THAT guy AND his fall-back when feeling defensive was, "I made $100k at Madison Gardens last weekend. What are you up to, asshole?"

Artie kind of encompassed both of the bad.

But I really despise Teddy.

It's a real toughie for me.

9. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    What happened? I was doodling.

10. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Teddy is the fucking worst, one of the things that Artie has mentioned on his new show is that his family have tried to keep him from associating a lot of his former hangers on who were just using him for money and didn't really give a shit about it. Yeah, Artie was a real prick on heroin, but I still think taking advantage of him like that is a million times worse than anything he did (including the bum rush and throwing cds, in my mind). Notice that JD was on the Artie payroll as well, yet Artie never had an issue with him despite the alcohol and drug abuse.

Let me simulate Artie's response to you, since your criticisms are similar to Yucko's: "Yeah, I steal your shit and lie about you AND THEN DO A STAND UP GIG IN CLEVELAND FOR 80 GS". [video=youtube;NEkDcoYXQRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEkDcoYXQRA[/video]
    [video=youtube;k5KIERNmJOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5KIERNmJOQ[/video][video=youtube;hWqwhBWbXAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWqwhBWbXAc[/video]

11. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Yucko did a show for $80k? Holy crap!

12. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Hah...no. He was *ALLEGEDLY* cuckolded by the Miserable Men, though.

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;eKcevCCG5RA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKcevCCG5RA[/video]

Someone who's not computer-ig'nant like me should meld this song with the video of Artie attacking Teddy on the show.

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  14. telecaster

Reputations:
    I hear you. And you're right to feel the way you do, given your experiences. But Teddy is clearly such a pussy that the paranoid/drug raged Artie almost seems justified. Artie is a liar, but not a thief (at least from what I know about him) and the fact that he was being taken advantage of by this little wimp drove him over the edge, and that I understand. I'm sure Teddy wasn't the only guy who had his hand out because Artie is a fuck up and can't say no to people, but the fact he worked for Art put that pansy in the line of fire.

15. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Also, I do want to say that I get where you're coming from with drug addicts, I'm just more sympathetic because I was a part of the whole grunge scene in the 90's and grew up with a lot of heroin addicts. I'm a glutton for punishment, one of my best friends has stolen from me, lied to me, and even punched me out despite my being the only person to visit him the last time he was in rehab, yet I still don't lose his number. But, someone who I knew was just using me for sheer greed, i.e. Teddy (and I have relatives like that), I say fuck off and cut out of my life.

16. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Artie was implying that Teddy was virtually stealing when asking for a "loan" in a tongue-in-cheek way.

Artie knew how tough it is to be cash-poor in Manhattan, but he finally realized Teddy wasn't actually that bad off- but it was too late, he had already given endless pity "loans" to the Bloomies-saying cocksucker.

17. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    teddy's a real prick
    artie was overzealous to throw money @ people but teddy came across like an entitled douchebag

18. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    It's a real Hitler/Stalin thing for me.

The ONE thing Art has going for him is that he is supposedly now sober. You can actually recover from addiction.

Douchery on the Teddy-scale? Not so much.

But in the context of Art being drugged out? It's a toughie for me, that's all. I really don't like druggies, and that includes "legal" pill-poppers. They are consistently the most insane and indecent people I've ever dealt with.

And it's a bit difficult to swallow their self-pitying cop-out of having a "disease." A ton of cancer patients WISH they could quit cancer. But addicts want the same victim status as some, let's say, breast-cancer patient who lived a clean life. It's infuriating.

19. Petersauce

Petersauce Member

Reputations:
    When Artie told Teddy "I give you money all the time, motherfucker!!" and Teddy responded with "yeah and I have to poke and prod you for it every time" After that I had no sympathy or respect for Teddy. He wants the money that he didn't earn when HE wants it. His boss is being more of a friend than a boss. Who can say the same about Howard? I can understand if Artie is giving him a paycut or not paying him what he's suppose to be paid, but the fat fuck is doing this little prick a favor. I hate entitled people.

You don't throw a free meal out that someone gave you because YOU think it's too cold. Little shit head.

20. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :thumbup2: