Shop Now At Amazon

Did the Dan Patrick Show air from the N&A set Monday as they usually do?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Mugsysam, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    With Artie coming on Twitter and saying the N&A show was going through changes I was wondering if that meant the set, etc. If so, was Dan Patrick there Monday? If they were revamping the show, then wouldn't they not be allowed to do a show from there Monday? I have no idea if they were there or not so that is why I am asking. Thanks for any answers.

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

3. TelegramSam

TelegramSam Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dan had a fill in host on Monday, and upon further review the fill in host was at Dan's home man cave, not the N&A one.

EDIT: Link - [video=youtube_share;F-eiCdFR_aI]http://youtu.be/F-eiCdFR_aI[/video]

4. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    Thank you very much for letting me know that.

5. mpa

mpa New Member

Reputations:
    Oh, so you think they're getting rid of the studio? It's just damn bizarre, no announcement, just no show, still showed up new on directv and recorded to my dvr, and now a terse wait 'till the 14th and they changed the tags on the directv shows so no longer in the to do list on the dvr. It just seems like something happened that day and they canceled/suspended the week, but why, for what

6. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    No not at all, just wondering if they are changing the show would that mean changes to the studio as well. That's all.

7. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Member

Reputations:
    And I agree, I think something-and not the website crashing, and not Mike B's father not doing well-happened that day that caused them to have to cancel the show for the week. I just don't buy that they are out because the website crashed. I know no one has said that is THE REASON, but I am just saying I don't think that's why.

8. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    I thought I heard Dan and Mike B. on live with the fill-in host last night? I assume it was from the N&A studio.

Exciting stuff. The number of active viewers on this forum has doubled (to 14-20).
    G.

9. remdeprived

remdeprived Active Member

Reputations:
    Dan Patrick was at the Alabama/ND game on Monday. The DP crew did do their show from the N&A set last Friday.