Did Vashier call the show today?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FSFN, May 21, 2013.

1. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Can't find anything about it in here. He said yesterday he was getting up at 4:30 am this morning to call the show.

2. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I heard most of the show today....no Vashier to speak of.

3. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was a jammed packed show. Zzzzzz

4. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I tried calling in but it was constant busy I haven't had a chance to get the inside number yet. I swear they have the 1800asshole line busied out b4 and during the show cuz I've never gotten a ring in all the years I've tried :dontknow:

5. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:

So you're ok? Have you heard from garypuppet or notmybro on twitter?

6. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They were both logged in earlier on here. NMB has posted Not sure on Gary but no one is fucking with them that I have heard of. Just that twat on twit that thinks Howard will be forever in his debt for uncovering I'm 51 and disabled :giggle:

7. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do they even answer the regular line anymore? It seems the Howard shills have their own line. Maryann got through today to plug some crappy Howard TV show. I swear I could tell she was reading a script. She was so bad that Howard cut her off right after she finished the plug.

8. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    I've tried calling in a bunch of times when I worked nights and I've gotten through to be put on hold only once. I finally gave up after sitting on hold for 3 hours. The 800-Asshole was busy every time except for that once exception and I called it a bunch of times....someone around here must have the alternate number, I would assume. Ask Bob Levy.

9. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I've had it offered to me a few times, i just need to ask for it. Tomorrow is my kids last day in school, I'll have all morning to try and get in next week if this is still going. They obviously don't want anything to do with it since they haven't brought it up and no one from the show has tried to contact anyone here. I'm thinking Howard knows this back fired and he's just going to let it go away. The reporter from RO asked me a few follow up questions yesterday. He hasn't written anything more and I haven't heard any more from him either. I did send him the link to that ass on twitter and sfn trying to find hackers. You'd think if it were still active he would have brought that up. Howard is known for calling editors and threatening them to make things stop dead in their tracks. :dontknow:

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  10. RockRollGhost

RockRollGhost New Member

Reputations:
    Wow...all this bullshit came from this place, huh? Nice letter Vashier. Way to be productive. You don't like the show, don't listen. I never understand people who are so upset at the show's evolution. It can't be Jackie guffawing at his own jokes, Artie yelling "fire!" and Howard tearing everyone a new asshole (or fill in what you may miss here) forever. It's still a damn funny show produced by very talented people. it may suck to you, but it's still the best radio show on the planet. So keep writing pointless letters for the gossip rags to pick up...hope that fills your life. Later people.

11. operations

operations Member

Reputations:
    Debbie the Crazy Pet Lady gave it out on her website the other day. It's 212 584 5330

12. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    +1...fine work...did you PM the number to Vashier so he can try to get through tomorrow?

13. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I got it Thanks! ( I didn't want anyone getting shit for me getting it so I wasn't going to allow where I got it from announced or even able to be narrowed down past a few people lol)

Hey you guys that know twitter, has marchofsinners been suspended or something? I don't see any new tweets since I reported him for spam yesterday

14. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree with you! Vashier and his ilk are big fat jerks. The best revenge you can get on those pathetic losers is to glue your ear to Howard One Hundred and Howard One Hundred One 24 hours a day. Those whiny fucktards don't know what they're missing: the topical commentary, the A list guests, the honest and spontaneous spats between cast members, the honest disclosures of their trials and travails, the sexiness that is Miss Robin Q and the unscripted tete a tete that the King of All Media gives his raucous callers.

Plus, when you send your money in to Howard TV you can rest assured that not only are you getting authentic behind the scenes warts and all coverage of the Sterniverse, but you're also helping support 'a regular working Joe just like us' fight against spoiled celebrities who forgot their roots.

15. RockRollGhost

RockRollGhost New Member

Reputations:
    I get the show from torrents. Look you don't like it, fine. I think the height of the show is the beginning of the satellite years, others when Jackie was around...it's just a damn show. You either listen or you don't. If you're a listener and you have gripes, that makes sense, but if you don't listen and you're still bitching or you're listening as some sort of self torture, then psychologically, that's just fucking insane.

16. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    so you love the show enough to come on here and play white knight but not enough to pay for the service, do i have that right?

17. RockRollGhost

RockRollGhost New Member

Reputations:
    I'm not playing white knight. Just see this push to try and embarrass or call out Howard on his transgressions (according to some of you) to be more about ego and a fruitless exercise (much like even responding to you). You don't like it, I like it. Neither one's opinion means a damn in the scheme of things.

18. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Robin, what is he saying?"

19. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

Ya'll wanna see what I'll be dealing with all this coming week take a look at the pictures I added to the blog on why I love south TX. Great time to quit smoking I tell ya :facepalm:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.dawgsaloon.com/entry.php/338-It-s-THESE-people-that-keep-me-loving-deep-south-TX

20. I invented that

I invented that VIP Extreme Gold POTY Politics

Reputations:
    wow, what year is this? :facepalm: