Did we always hate Beffoe? OR Did we just get fed the fuck up with her?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Greekfreak, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I always found her to be vapid numbskull, but sort of sweet in a "how fucked up are you that you'd allow Wiggy anywhere near your cootchie?" kind of way.

Wiggy's constant "she's got a modeling career", "she's perfect" and all the other bullshit including Giftscriptions started to grate before very long.

Then the bullshit about the wedding, afterwards, before, it was all sickening. The whore dress, the retarded over-explaining about Chevy's awful toast, the skipping Booey's father's funeral, saying retarded things like "I thought Ed Bradley's funeral would be interesting to go to..."

Finally the culmination is this--he's unsatisfied but terrified to divorce her until he retires. Because on top of every other failure, this one makes him a two-time marriage loser.

2. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Forever & Always Was She A "Malignant Cunt" . . . :yes:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  3. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    there was a brief grace period

4. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I knew she was a gold digging, washed up model from day one and hated her, but she had a very minimal presence. Then, it started creeping in, but I didn't mind so much because you still had Sal's roast comments and other things like that. Then, she became off limits and I gradually realized that she had fundamentally changed the nature of the show. It's not really fair to blame her, though; it's Howard's show, the buck stops with him and he ripped us off while destroying his legacy. No one put a gun to his head and made him marry a gold digging cunt.

5. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The beginning was okay the tipping point was

[video=youtube;o-Y_v3FhGNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Y_v3FhGNc[/video]

6. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    It's Howie's fault for the attention............If she was a real person,there would have been grudging respect.

But she is literally a stereotype.I don't know why she isn't on one of those 'The Real Housewives......' crap shows.

7. PappYawn

PappYawn Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Because he won't allow anyone to film that neurotic, house of horrors.

8. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    when she stopped coming into the studio as Howard's girlfriend and started coming into the studio promoting shit is when it all started

9. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    I really never had a major problem with her (more just a disappointment in the state of the current show). But I do see that as the years go by, she is less sweet and more overbearing. In the interview with her yesterday when howard was complaining about all the meetings he has while away in LA her response was just cancel them, have them fly to New York when you are available. It did come off a bit as an entitled twit.

10. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    When Howie got divorced he could have done three things: 1. Lived the bachelor life and played the field like Stamos. 2. Found a really hot, sexy, uninhibited babe to date or marry. 3. Found a cute, dime-a-dozen chick that he could manipulate and control (or so he thought). Guess which he picked?

11. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    Yoko call girl Cunt from day one :whythelongface?:

[​IMG]

12. Micheal Kenyon

Micheal Kenyon Here

Reputations:
    Swear to god, always have. After Sandy Hook, I watched for tweets from these two. All I saw were pictures of cats used as props. Not one fucking word about what happened. Not one! So, I Googled "Do people hate Beth Stern?" because, well, I knew I did. Second hit was a link to a thread here. I was so excited that I wasn't alone in this world! Lurked for three months, signed up a few weeks ago.

13. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    i refered to her as beth ono on dec 6 2006... it was frowned upon

14. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    howard saw a rolex christy Brinkly and bought the Seiko Beth.

15. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I remember that night. The night that the Sandy Hook shooting happened, Beth tweeted a picture of her cat in a Saks Fifth Avenue box (about the size that a pocketbook comes in).

That was quite a thread that night. She is a completely unaware numbskull.

And welcome!! :hippie: :D

16. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I honestly didn't care about her until Howard started constantly bringing her up - even then I didn't dislike her until things started becoming off limits, then the show changed, then Howard started the full-court press on Beth PR, then came the pictures and products and horrible appearances. It was too much shortly before the wedding, sooner with most people here but I gave her a chance.

17. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    She's the embodiment of the dumb Pollack stereotype he used to make fun of in the 90's . . . :coffee:

18. Micheal Kenyon

Micheal Kenyon Here

Reputations:
    That was one of them that week. And thanks E G! I like it here. I'm like an eight year old on a new swing set. Fun, fun, fun!

19. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've always been indifferent to her.

She's obviously a trophy wife only interested in Howard because of his money but that was known from the get go.

My guess is that most people started hating Beth when the show began to suck. They then looked for reasons why the show sucked, the majority of those reasons being Howard's self imposed censorship which many concluded were a result of his marriage to Beth

20. jat87

jat87 Active Member

Reputations:
    I don't know when it was, but the moment I matched up all the "BEAUTIFUL Beth O" talk with how she actually looked, that's when I started to dislike her (or more accurately, her effect on THSS). She's certainly not unattractive, but everybody tripped over themselves to kiss Howard's ass about her looks, and it felt very out of character for the show (up to that point).