Did we ever discuss the kid selling 3D Eric the Midget Memorials?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Limo Wreck, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    I didnt find anything in the search bar, might be old news to most folks here :dontknow:...

Howard Stern Fan 3D Prints ‘Eric the Midget’ Memorial Tribute

[​IMG]

Howard Stern: you either love him or you hate him, but you have to give the man credit for taking an extremely controversial radio show and using it to become ridiculously wealthy. Stern’s current estimated net worth is right around $500 million, and that definitely isn’t because he’s a typical DJ. Stern is known for his raunchy style which has caused him to be hated by some, and adored by others.

The Howard Stern Show sometimes features individuals from a group of people who regular watchers are quite familiar with. This group is called the “Wack Pack”. For those unfamiliar with the Wack Pack, it features individuals who are regular guests/callers to the show, and are unusual in one way or another. Not just any unusual guest can be considered a member of the Wack Pack. Stern says the determining factor that separates them from the rest is not the fact that they are out of the ordinary and funny, but the fact that they don’t understand why they are so funny.

This ever-growing list included one man that just about every Howard Stern fan knows about. His name was Eric the Midget (Eric Shaun Lynch), and he was a frequent caller to the show. In fact, he even had the opportunity to be a guest on the show at one point.

[​IMG]

What made Eric the Midget so unique was the fact that he was only 3’5″ (1.04m) tall and had a very entertaining voice. Besides being a guest on the Howard Stern Show, he also went on to play parts in several television shows, and even hosted his own podcasts. His acting career led to his Wack Pack designation being updated to Eric the Actor on Stern’s website.

While Eric oftentimes spoke of how he has outlived every one of his doctors’ predictions for his life expectancy, this past September Eric Shaun Lynch (Eric the Midget) passed away, at 39 years old, from Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Many Howard Stern fans, while not all that shocked at the news, were extremely upset to hear of Eric’s death. One fan, named Chris Milnes (MuckyChris), decided to use his knowledge of 3D printing to create a memorial for Eric the Midget.

[​IMG]

Milnes also plans to release the design files for the memorial for free via Thingiverse, and is currently selling them already 3D printed on his Etsy Shop. They are priced at between $34.99 and $39.99 depending on if you select version 1 or version 2. Milnes will be donating $3 for each sale to the Shriners Hospital where Eric the Midget was treated for his condition.

The 3D printed Eric the Midget Memorial Tribute measures 5″ wide x 6″ tall x 1.5″ deep and Milnes tells us that it takes him 15 hours to print each one.

“There are two versions available, a simple monochrome version and a colored version where the ETM urn and Pepsi bottle are brass colored and the balloons are bright red,” explains Milnes. “If you have special requests for alternate colors please just let me know.”

[​IMG]

2. Limo Wreck

Reputations:
  3. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    My first thought was, gross. Then it was like the Bye for Now with balloons was kinda cool.

SternsEgo and LaserT like this.
  4. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    he could make some serious bucks with that.

If anyone still cared much about the HSS.

codeine likes this.
  5. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    I want a club fucking foot for my keychain.

6. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Milnes will be donating $3 for each sale to the Shriners Hospital where Eric the Midget was treated for his condition.
    $3.00 out of a 40 buck sale! cheap jew nose bastard!:oy2::rip:

Slow and Limo Wreck like this.
  7. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
  8. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    I can hear the little guy screaming about this from the beyond. Don't be surprised if the guy selling this shit ends up dead from unexplained circumstances.

you know what to do, you know what to do....

9. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    find this guy Chris, Johnny, you know what to do! Sadly I am ordering that Bye for now little statue as we speak to go on my desk forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so awesome!

Slow and Limo Wreck like this.
  10. Limo Wreck

Reputations:
    I kinda want one too. I think its the same one like Robin used to keep on her desk.

11. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Even tho that little prick got on my nervous (like many). It sucks his finale show days was spent with the wig picking up the phone and giving attention to gonzo sucks asshole. Sweet 3D print out......lawsuit in, 3...2...1

12. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If that little shit's Tombstone doesn't say "Bye For Now" the family truly has fucked up. I'd "Gofundme" that.

13. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What cemetery is Eric at? I want to leave some Pepsi for him.

14. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuck that midget

15. Limo Wreck

Reputations:
    Oakmont Memorial Park
    2099 Reliez Valley Road
    Lafayette CA

Goods likes this.
  16. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks! That's closer than I thought it would be. I'll definitely visit one day.

Limo Wreck likes this.