Didn't get to listen in time, did Howard mention the lawsuit?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DogStar69, Apr 17, 2012.

1. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If so what was said, tanks.:hat:

2. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My prediction was right. Not a word.... so far.

3. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard has been voted World's Most Honest Human....with that said.. No

4. slacker

slacker New Member

Reputations:
    I knew i made the right choice by not listening this morning... Since howie has hit sirius he constantly disappoints... Another shot at radio gold lost.... Sigh

5. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So did he mention it at all? Haven't heard the show today.

6. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Have not listened, Marksfriggin' has this:

[SIZE=-1]--Howard's Lawsuit Against Sirius XM Dismissed. 04/17/12. 8:55am

--More Lawsuit Talk And Wrap Up Show Preview. 04/17/12. 9:10am

--Blobin's News. 04/17/12. 9:20am

[/SIZE]

7. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    The Marksfriggin rundown:

Howard's Lawsuit Against Sirius XM Dismissed. 04/17/12. 8:55am
    Howard took a call from a guy who asked if he feels tired after the AGT tapings and why he doesn't drink coffee to get through it. Howard said he doesn't like to put artificial stimulants in his system. He said he's always worn out but he'll just take a nap or meditate. Robin said that Howard does take something to sleep. Howard said that's very rare. Howard said that Ambien has lasted him over 10 years. Robin said it has not. Howard said the first bottle lasted 10 years. He said it actually expired. Howard said he's hardly an addict.
    Howard took a call from Mariann from Brooklyn who brought up his lawsuit being dismissed. Howard said that is true. Howard said that's the first parlay and he's kind of bummed about it. Howard said the judge seemed to have listed that he was right about everything but then she dismissed it. Howard said he talked to his lawyer and he said it's a bummer but this judge has been overturned many times. Howard said he has to go to appeal the case. He said he knows he's not insane. Howard said he knows the deal he made with them and this stuff was discussed. Howard said the whole thing was that no matter what happens with the service, his bonus will be based on the number of subscribers they have. Howard said he was bummed last night and he almost didn't want to come into work today. Howard said he's not trying to punish anyone. He said he just knows what he was promised and the judge thought that it wasn't articulated in the contract. Howard said he will appeal.
    Mariann said that Vinnie Favale was on Good Day New York last week. Howard said he knew about that and he chose not to make it a topic. Robin said that Vinnie has apparently hired a public relations person because he's getting write ups in the paper for that play of his. Howard said he wanted to come in and promote it. Howard said he's not sure that he wants to do that. Howard said they can't force people to go to the play.
    Howard said he is kind of dismayed about this lawsuit thing. He said he knows in his heart that he's right. He said he is kind of down on the justice system. He said that's why he's against the death penalty these days. Howard said maybe he's a lunatic. He said his lawyers think the judge got it wrong too though.

More Lawsuit Talk And Wrap Up Show Preview. 04/17/12. 9:10am
    After the break we heard some prank calls Sal and Richard made to a religious call in show where Richard was pretending that Satan had him cumming all over the place and he wanted to be cured. Fred played Van Halen's ''Running With the Devil'' as they were coming back. Howard came back while Richard's prank call was playing. He asked what the hell was going on there. Howard said Gary was afraid to bring up the lawsuit before Mariann did. He said Gary was telling him he thought the judge was saying that he was right about everything in the contract but then she just dismissed it. Gary said he felt that she thought that Howard was right but the way the contract was written made it so they couldn't go through with the suit. Howard said according to the lawyer he spoke to that can happen but they're going to try the court of appeals. Howard said he continues to believe that someone will get this right. He said he's not doing this to waste anyone's time. He said he was bummed. Not everything can go your way. He said maybe this will. That's all he's saying.

8. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard is absolutely insane, just heard the replay...he says..."I know I'm right" 20 times...and "All I wanted was my day in court". Uh Howard, you got your day in court AND LOST! Asshole.

9. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    The crow-sounding bitch brought it up around 9am.

MABCrow.jpg

10. BethsCunt

BethsCunt New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube_share;U-cebhq97to]http://youtu.be/U-cebhq97to[/video]