News Diver finds Skeletons Having Tea

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by nearly.normal, May 6, 2015.

1. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:

The La Paz County Sheriffs Office and Buckskin Fire Department respond to report of found human remains in the Colorado River

On May 4, 2015, at approximately 10:00 hours, the La Paz County Sheriffs Office was dispatched to the area of Cienega Springs boat launch in regards to a report of found human remains. The reporting person stated that he/she was out snorkeling when they noticed skeletal remains at the bottom of the river.
    Sheriffs Office personnel met with members of the Buckskin Fire Department who sent one of their divers down to investigate. The diver took an underwater camera and video recorded the footage as he saw it.
    When Firefighter Foerstner located the alleged remains, he found it to be an underwater tea-party with two fake skeletons sitting in lawn chairs. See video-footage.
    Although the call itself was resource intensive, both the Sheriffs Office and Buckskin Fire were happy to find that the remains werent real and thanked the reporting party for making the call.

GoshGeeGolly, LaserT and Lemmy like this.
  2. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    :tater:

3. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Howard and "friends"?

rockstarhair likes this.
  4. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Only unevolved people breathe air right Robin?

Robin?

Shortwave98 likes this.
  5. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    I had to fix the floor in the foyer of the first house I owned due to water/ant damage. When I removed the original subfloor there was a sealed off "shaft" the depth of the basement of the house with a dirt floor. It was a bungalow with the foyer extending from the front of the house. Anyway......before I installed the new floor I dropped some plastic but real looking bones and a skull into the shaft and tossed some dirt on top. Hopefully it is discovered at some point in the distant future. :c

6. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Phony tea partiers. Sounds about right (pun intended).