Do U hate your Brother/Sister??

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Kool, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A caller asked the Wigman if he ever wanted a brother. The Wig said hell no and he's glad he never had one, that all siblings hate each other as they get older and it's rare if they do like each other....

I have a brother and sister, we're close and have no
    beefs.

2. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I have on-again/off-again relationships with my siblings. Believe it or not, I have the tendency to hold grudges indefinitely.

3. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I ate my brother.

4. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sis and I don't talk. She lives time zones away. We're both happy. Win for all.

5. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    I'm pretty tight with my brother and sister. No one else understands where you came from better than those who were there with you.
    That being said, I'm sure Howard would be a shit sibling regardless of what hell he and his sibling went through. He's an obnoxious, whiny fuck who is far too competitive. Look at him...a grown man and he's competing with Ellen when it comes to photography.

6. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...I have a brother that's always been an asshole. hes the middle child of 3. very smart hard working successful guy even has a phd but all that shit pales in comparison for his need to be wounded over something.

7. Metalheavy19

Metalheavy19 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My brother is my best friend I don't know if that's weird for some or not. He's the person who thinks closest to me so I'm always curious on his take on things. Like laughing at Wigward and other lolcows like Chris-chan

8. LouSkunt

LouSkunt New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I rarely speak to my younger brother (4 years difference) and try to completely ignore his existence at family functions. The most selfish, inconsiderate asshole you will ever meet, yet mommy continues to pay all his bills for him and make excuses for all his failures.

9. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    I'm the youngest of 7 (now 6). Everyone has had a falling out with each other at some point, and the silence goes on for years. I'm going on 18 months w/o speaking to my oldest sister, who is the most judgmental person on the planet, so who needs that shit, blood-relation or not?

I knew at a very young age that I was never going to have a lot of kids; one is just fine. Big families aren't necessarily "Eight is Enough" with the lovely TV dad Dick Van Patten.

10. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm best friends with my brother. He is also a damn good car mechanic. So I need him around.

Also he just found out his one kidney is shot and the other might not be too great so I'm going to look into seeing if I can be a donor. If it comes too it.

11. Gusbuss

Gusbuss VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    My mom died 3 years ago this month. The day she died I gave my brother his house key back and that was the last day I spoke to him. I have hated him since I was a kid and never wanted my mom to witness my hatred. It has been the best 3 years of my life. Never figured out why we are supposed to be close with someone just because we are forced to live with them when we are kids. I am happy for all those who love their siblings and have good relationships.

12. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Because blood is allegedly thicker than water. When shit hits the fan, and we have no one else to turn to, our family will supposedly be there for us.

13. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I'm the youngest of five---4 still living, we're extremely close. My sister just spent the past 5 days here looking for a wedding venue for her son

14. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Can we ask BenBas how she feels about her sister?

15. Big Lar

Big Lar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :cheer:

16. Gusbuss

Gusbuss VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

We get the gist of it

17. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    I get along with my brothers just fine. Howard is full of shit (aside from beating the shit out of them...that he was right about).

18. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I have one younger spoiled, arrogant brother. He has nothing to be arrogant about, but feels the need to talk down to me, and my husband. I have no use for him.

19. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    She was beloved

20. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Brother 1 - Older. Flattened affect nerd who barely spoke at home, ignored his brothers in childhood except when trying to bully them (think the Wonder Years brother w/o the charisma), left for college and never looked back. The type you see on holidays who asks "so how's it going?" then wanders off midway through your answer. To get an idea of how fun he is to be around, he liked to hang out with his wife's parents and grand parents a lot. Was in an asinine KA "old south" frat in college where they worshipped Robert E. Lee and literally wore Confederate Uniforms to formals. Married the first girl he banged who wasn't hideous, who immediately of course quit working. Had some success at his job for a few years and would lecture us like we were young punks and he was our dad well into our 30's, even though we were business majors who owned our own businesses and he wasn't. Lost it all in the housing crash and didn't work for over 5 years including a deal I told him was dumb but he wouldn't listen. Wife is vapid, boring 50's stay at home type who would faint if you cussed around her. Rating: Dick.

Brother 2 - Sickly kid, nervous type, never good with girls, only got dates with his friends' sisters, or cast-offs from his friends. Two of his three long term relationships hit on me when drunk and I told him about both so he'd know who he was dealing with, so of course my reward for loyalty is that I'm the asshole. Married one friend of a girl he hung around after she basically ignored him for 5 years then realized she was getting old and he drove a Porsche and she didn't like to work so much after all. Literally a former groupie. But she didn't realize it was a well-kept used 10 y/o 944 and he barely made ends meet. Therefore, unhappy marriage, for years called to bitch about her for hours. Talks made-up shit about you to people not knowing they tell you about it, or to people you haven't even met so apparently they don't like you better than him. One year he'll be "rough and tough guy" and wear camos, grow a beard, and drive jeeps. The next he's "Preppy fit-in guy" and wears silk shirts and golf wear even though he doesn't golf and attend "block parties" with middle aged parents and their kids. Then of course talks shit about all the people there. Complains our parents won't give him more money. Throws me under the bus telling them I think the same, which is not true at all. We send money to her parents, in fact. Gave him $2300 one winter when his business was slow to help out and got a nice vicious email a few weeks later. Finally told him to fuck off. Rating: Huge dick