Do you like Mark Kugel on the show?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by IlluminatiJones, Jan 27, 2013.

?

I know it's "Kriegel"! :mad:

Poll closed Feb 3, 2013.
  1. yes

38.1%
  2. no

61.9%
  1. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    To me, he's another one that was kind of interesting the first couple of times he was on the show, but it went downhill fast when he started taking himself seriously.

He's a goof but he doesn't know he's a goof. Worse than that he thinks he's like a Senator or something when he clams up to the point of not even being able to talk about the lines. :rolleyes:

His "Just Saying" segments for the NFL Network are vomitously bad. He tries to inject his "observations" and points-of-view with a sense of profundity that just doesn't exist. He's talking about a sport that is mainly comprised of doped-up negros bashing the hell out of each other for cash and pussy. There are no "lessons" to be learned.

2. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    He's not a douche or anything but he's boring as fuck just like the rest of the sports commentators that call in. The show is anything but a sports show now (which I like) so I dont get why they have to pretend otherwise and have these sports phone calls, it just grinds the show to a halt like the bands do and I either change the channel or mess around online until the calls are over and then I start watching again.

3. Chucky

Chucky Member

Reputations:
    I like Kriegel, he can roll with the punches and is a good football writer. I've never seen that NFL AM show, NFL studio shows might be the worst shit on television. Nothing but a bunch of balding, fat jackasses yucking it up for 2-3 hours without offering a single ounce of insight into a fucking game.

4. fatstuff

fatstuff New Member

Reputations:
    I've had enough of the phone calls into the show. It usually sounds like shit and isn't worth it.
    If they're going to talk to someone on a phone line I'd rather it be a listener.
    I've got no idea if he's good with football or not. I usually just tune out with the sports stuff.

5. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He's OK. I wish he would bring some of his famous pals to the show. He said he hangs out with Ed O'Neill,didn't he? I wanna hear Al Bundy on the show! O'Neill was drafted by the Steelers out of college, I'm sure they could find something to talk about... And Artie could tell his Christina Applegate story. :facepalm:

6. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    There is no reason for Kegels to be on as long as he employed by Goodell. He was fine back in the day before Roger and co. neutered him, now, keep him off the air.

7. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like Kriegel. I think he's got some interesting things to say. He's a writer, so he's got his romantic literary perspective. But I'm kind of like that too so I guess that's why I like him. Yeah, he reminds me of Larry Merchant a little bit, how he tries to find the "bigger meaning" in the sporting events. It might not always work but I still enjoy him.

Of course he was a lot better when Artie could get him to talk about his personal life, with the cooking, and the wine, and the daughter, and picking up on waitresses. That stuff is funny. It is true that he is unintentionally funny. I enjoy that. We haven't heard much of that lately though for whatever reason.

8. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm listening to him and I keep thinking to myself, "Why did Bert Sugar Have to Die". So no Fuck the guy and thankfully only 1 more week of NFL so he will be put on the shelf for a few months.

9. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    No he's fucking dull and awful. Luckily the last time he called i didn't listen live and was able to skip it but it was 30 minutes of the show wasted. I'd prefer if he just screamed Reggie a bunch of times instead

10. hqb45568

hqb45568 New Member

Reputations:
    he is horrible plus his voice is so irritating... every time he comes on, I turn off the radio

11. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Reputations:
    This

12. Big Bird

Big Bird New Member

Reputations:
    Its a hit or miss for me

13. therock

therock New Member

Reputations:
    We need a Ben Stover poll. Ugh I seriously want to kill myself when he speaks. :(

14. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
  15. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations: