Do you think Robin is a "miserable cunt"?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MobyDick, Jan 24, 2013.

?

Do you think Robin is a "miserable cunt"?

1. Yes, I believe Robin is a "miserable cunt"

92 vote(s)
    83.6%
  2. No, I do not believe Robin is a "miserable cunt"

18 vote(s)
    16.4%
  1. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;BtxG8TvF-eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtxG8TvF-eg[/video]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Brown mounds

3. jcg

jcg New Member

Reputations:
    yes

4. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;8x8XrM1U9l8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x8XrM1U9l8[/video]

5. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd like to make everyone aware that having a miserable cunt doesn't necessarily mean you are a miserable cunt.

That being said, I voted yes.

6. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    More than ever.

7. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    this should be a close margin. :cwl:

howcie would blame this on hanging chads.

8. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    who voted no??

9. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    a miseraboe cunt :grad:

10. AliAdams

AliAdams Active Member

Reputations:
    I voted "No". First off, I hate the "C" word with a passion, but that's beside the point.

I need to ask the guys in the room this: Is there any part of you that is threatened by Robin, because let's face it, that lady is a strong woman. You gotta give her that. How much crap has she taken over the years about her weight, ect. Women who are strong and assertive tend to be given the label of "bitch".

Could you perhaps give examples of what you would label "a miserable cunt"?

11. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    the thread title made me laugh :jj:

12. Cybervision

Cybervision Active Member

Reputations:
    dainty clitoris

13. Goo For You

Goo For You New Member

Reputations:
    There is a world of difference between being a strong woman and being a huge (insecure) cunt who flips her shit at anyone who dares to suggest that she might not be perfect..................

EDIT: If this is a feminist thing, here's where I'm coming from.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  14. weenuk

weenuk Active Member

Reputations:
    I think she is more of a sad and lonely cunt...which would make her miserable...which is sad.

15. Queefinout

Queefinout Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Im going to say no. She seems really happy being the way she is (good for her). Even if it is in a olblivious way though

16. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Whoever voted no needs to be shot by Adam Lanza

17. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I voted yes for a myriad of reasons. If you met Robin in a bar, it would take all of 2 minutes to figure out she's phony, annoying, unfunny, unintelligent, and a real cunt. If you only ever heard this clip, you could add narcissistic.

18. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    she was happy during her lost a ton of weight, headed charities, fucking young men period that spanned maybe 2 years. she was no less unlikable or annoying, though, probably more so. then something gave way and she was right back to miserable cunt robin. got fat, charity went bust, no young dude would touch her, puking & shitting herself on the side of a road while tripping on dope a bum gave her.

fuck you, robin

19. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    Every cunt I ever met hates that word. Jus' sayin.'

The only way I'd be "threatened" by a cunt like robin is if I were a bagel or a folding chair. She's not "strong" in the least because "strong" people can defend their positions without screaming like a cunt or giving others the silent treatment.

I don't have any problem with women who are strong and assertive, just with cunts.

Sure. How 'bout these 20 to start with?:

1. Giving coworkers the silent treatment for weeks while saying "I'm fine" and "I'm not mad at anybody."
    2. Responding to people who point out that you're wrong by screaming at them.
    3. Not bothering to even learn the names of your personally-assigned intern in 6 months.
    4. Not bothering to even say goodbye to your personally-assigned intern after 6 months of service.
    5. Not bothering to thank a celebrity for doing your charity...twice.
    6. Bothering coworkers who earn 1/100th (or less) of your salary for donations to your latest vanity charity that funds your vacations as "expenses."
    7. Storming off a radio show after someone points out that you don't bother to say hello to him in the morning.
    8. Leaving a complete mess of food and paper all over the floor for unpaid interns to clean up every day instead of just tossing it into your trash can.
    9. Sending back food in a Third World country.
    10. Refusing to discuss your personal life while badgering anybody else who does the same thing.
    11. Sticking your finger in a coworker's face during a break and scolding him not to criticize you on the air because he suggested that you might want to worry a little more about doing your easy job better in response to your criticizing him first.
    12. Telling a coworker (who happens to be the nicest person on your staff) that nobody would care if he died.
    13. Regularly tantruming so badly for years that one intern after another quits on you in tears.
    14. Telling coworkers who live on 1/100th (or less) of your salary that they don't need to protect their homes because none of their shit is worth anything anyway.
    15. Tantruming because your boss and coworkers failed to "observe" your birthday properly.
    16. Staying in the VIP section after being asked repeatedly by the US Open staff to vacate the area so that the people for whom it was reserved can come in.
    17. Accusing the US Open staff of "racism" the next day.
    18. Saying that Capt. Sullenberger is no hero because he was "just doing his job."
    19. Conceptualizing major human catastrophes only by how they relate to or inconvenience you in the most minute (or illusory) conceivable way.
    20. Ordering 3 $800 bottles of wine on someone else's tab.

*Bonus Example: Joining a forum and then starting to lecture other forum members about how they choose to use language in your 9th post one month later and suggesting that the only conceivable reason for calling some CUNT a cunt is that men are "threatened" by her "strength."

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  20. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Great list. This is the one that bothered me the most. It was just pure evil.

I actually am a fan of Robin on the show, but she is crazy and vengeful. She has a fortune and should at least attract a Mark Harris type companion, but no man has found the money worth it.