Does anyone else find it fucking odd that AGT is running commercial for AGT on H100?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, May 15, 2012.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    For fuck sake its a channel devoted to people paying to listen to Howard Stern..

Did they not have enough faith in Howards endless plugging of that gay ass show?

Or did the show test so fucking low they realized they had no choice but to pony up the money to advertise on Howard 100 and 101?

To me it makes about as much sense as putting a picture of a banana on a banana

[​IMG]

2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought this was odd as well. And they didnt just run one commercial. I heard the same one at least 5x during yesterdays show!

3. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
    money is money

4. terrell

terrell New Member

Reputations:
    They ran yesterday on 104 too. Just before the Jay Thomas afternoon show came on. When the Jay show started, Garrett even said in surprise, "Howard is a judge on AGT?!"

5. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The funny part was today when Robin mentioned the commercials Howard "acted" surprised even though he gets a piece of all the advertising on his Show.

6. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Haha...this has got to be in the agt contract. Howard gets every dime from the advertisers on his channels so it's his little way of staying true to himself and grabbing every marble he can. The guy has integrity for what he believes in, I guess. Pure marble grab, plain and simple