Does anyone else post on reddit /r/howardstern?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Gregsbouch, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Gregsbouch

Gregsbouch Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Disclaimer: Reddit mostly sucks as it's full of self righteous upper middle class social justice warrior white college kids. (Do not visit the politics sub)

I've been posting on the Stern sub for a few years and it's really interesting as it's mostly younger new fans from the past 3-4 years that love the show, a few older Bobo type superfans (I think boots posts there) and some former disgruntled fans (myself included in that)

To watch the cycle of new fans that love Howard no matter what slowly get disillusioned with the show, then start posting negative shit, to being straight up "haters" in a span of a few months is fascinating.

The reason I post this is because of who else but BETH. She caused a shit storm on that sub today. The superfans are quiet today as they duck and hide from the arsenal of shells.

I'm rambling, but I think a few of you niggas are there judging by some of the replies. They even called out DAWGS for rigging Beth's book review on Amazon. It's still a fun read. Not censored or full of trolls like SFN but still has some real superfans that think Howard has 20 million listeners and is the greatest entertainer of all time.

*Not provoking an attack, just raising awareness of another area of discussion for the show.

Click "NEW" to see the newest posts that they can't downvote to oblivion.

http://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern

AmishGirl and OV like this.
  2. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    why would they have a problem with with us rigging Beff's book review?

3. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    the only time assholes from here visit reddit is to find material to create threads here.

4. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    LOL I just scooted back here to ask if you're "gregsbouche" not noticing that was you from the start. At least unlike @SFN they don't ban you for being a realist. Keep spreading the gospel :up:

5. Gregsbouch

Reputations:
    The "jealous haters" are winning over there tonight but I'll see if I can find some gems for you.

"I'm no fan of Beth, but I'm pretty sure most of those negative reviews were planned and from people over at dawgshed. There's a few threads about it."

"
    Most of those negative reviews had the exact same talking points. Like every bad one mentioned a "10 million dollar renovation on her closets." Kind of a weird point for a bunch of random people to make.

These were definitely written by the same person, or an organized group of people, that had a per-determined message/script to follow.
    "

"Nah, she was in her twenties and had options. Women cheat for endless reasons. Guys cheat just because."

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  6. Gregsbouch

Reputations:
    Don't speak so soon. I've been shadowbanned a few times and had my posts deleted until I messaged a mod calling them out and it appeared out of no where. They are in full control of what shows up and they use it. You just have to keep up on it.

Not trying to come off like a warrior, it's just fun fucking with them from time to time.

The new fans there are funny. "Who is that crack guy? Bill? Bob?"

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  7. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    What the fuck is a reddit and who the fuck here would give a shit what those fucks think?
    except SKP, she cares

8. Gregsbouch

Reputations:
    Reddit has over 200 million users that post their shitty memes, pics, videos and opinions on it daily. The Howard Stern sub there has over 10,000 users.

It honestly kinda sucks but if you like college girls taking naked pics from their dorm rooms try this.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/gonewild/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/RealGirls/

Bitches love posting nudes for fake karma points for some reason.

9. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Holy fuck! Nice...

This is odd, you're actually nice and helpful.
    what the fuck are you doing here?

Im a SFN refugee who got tired of mods who lick the wigs ass, how the hell did YOU get here?

AmishGirl likes this.
  10. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the ass suckers there that crow about howard having 20mil listeners or O&A being nothing in comparison while the howard stern sub has only a few hundred more subscribers than the O&A one

11. Gregsbouch

Reputations:
    I'll give you a bit of alone time with those subs......

There we go, anyway I was banned from SFN three fuckin times from different IP's and I had no where else to go buy AFN or whatever it was at the time, and now here.

Once you realize the tits that are possible on reddit you will lose a weekend.

Hugh Blowmont likes this.
  12. Gregsbouch

Reputations:
    And the "people here right now" numbers are 3 times higher for O&A over Stern. A lot of the Stern sub numbers are dead accounts or people that don't even post on that sub anymore.

13. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Why are we assholes?
    I'd say most of us are nice and helpful. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the experience. :D

OV likes this.
  14. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I dont know how any rational person could possibly conclude that howard has tens of millions of listeners when literally every indication of his popularity has gone kaput

15. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I've lurked a few times. The interface is terrible so I didn't like it.

JameGumb likes this.
  16. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:

i stand corrected. it should have stated, "assholes from here steal material from reddit and create threads here".

17. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    I don't do reddit. Too many stick up white guilt cunts on there. But it seems from the link you sent some of them get it :dontknow:

18. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    LOL. I noticed that most of the 5-star reviews only have 1 review from new accounts... fake fake fake.. most likely wigtard's interns or staff. :jj:

Stupid horseface blond cunt.

19. HORSETOOTHED

HORSETOOTHED Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just went through and upvoted about 20 of your comments... that sub looks like fun today... that few times I've checked it out in the past it was pretty dull.

20. Gregsbouch

Reputations:
    Yep some, like I said most are rich white guilt college liberal kids. It's not odd to see a user posting about human rights and helping the poor get free water (I'm from Detroit) then look at their history and seeing /r/diy posts about their parents wine cellar and /r/cars about their parents new Aston Martin while they get a free ride to a nice state school.

JameGumb likes this.