Amazon Prime

Does Anyone Still Believe Howard Does Not Wear A Wig?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by No Mercy, Dec 26, 2012.

1. No Mercy

No Mercy New Member

Reputations:
    Let me start off by saying hi to everyone and that I am a new poster but have been a lurker for years on here and that other place before.

I love wig threads particularly and I felt compelled to join because of all the overwhelming evidence over the years and more so just lately. I mean that great channel 9 screen cap of the bad plugs, not to mention the all the obvious photos that have been posted of this nearly sixty years old with a head of hair, sothick, so dark, so lustrous and so glowing with soul that Darryl Jenks himself would have hired him as a model and ambassador for his company. Not to mention all the contracts and documents that put his hair stylist as his first priority,why else would this possibly be the case, if not to keep his embarrassing secret safe?

Can anyone be in denial that this lying piece of shit is wearing a hair hat? I just find it so fucking annoying nobody calls him out on this shit ever. He rips on people not stop, yet nothing bad ever comes to light about this asshole and never really ever has. I know he is becoming more irrelevant by the second but still, you would think someone would not be scared of being "clandestinely" fucked with, but no, Howie wins yet again.

Would post some wiggy pics but I don't appear to have permission, same for an Avatar. Anyone know how long I have to serve before I am able to?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
    Jet, monsoon, tHISisKiSSeL and 2 others like this.
  2. smichal

smichal Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I think we all agree that it is some type of hair "system"

Ganggreen87 likes this.
  3. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We speak your name.

4. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... VIP

Reputations:
  5. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    I dunno who buried the new guy in shit piles after only one post or why, but I dug him out. :neener:

monsoon likes this.
  6. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm ashamed to admit i was a wig-doubter for longer than most. The complete absence of a parting (side, middle, whatever) made me wonder but, after i found out that Toni travels with Howard, everywhere, it became too obvious for further wig-denial. If that curly mess is only formed from follicles which grow from his head, he wouldn't need a hairdresser to coif it. Also, Howard has only refuted 'a wig', he's never mentioned or denied other methods. There's some kind of system going on, for sure.

Dreamking likes this.
  7. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold Poster Of The Year

Reputations:
    Stern obviously has an unnatural situation on his head.
    We know he had a nose in the 90's.

I'm listening to early 2001 shows.
    Stern goes out of his way to mock and ridicule others that are follically challenged and might have had plastic surgery.
    05-01 & 05-02 of 2001....Stern blurts out PLUGS while the room speculates about someones hair.....:jj:

8. mape

mape Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I assume there is something weird going on with his hair. He lies about everything else. I do know 100% that he is a big douche bag, a haaaribble father and is married to a gold digging, fame craving, vapid whore.

9. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

Yeah! Howard does, along with all his sycophants that work for him and the ass lickers at SFN!

10. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    what a unique topic!

lastlaugh, Richard Tucker and Stag like this.
  11. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He has hair but obviously has a system, plugs, extensions, something. U lose hair or it thins after u age, that's it....the hss staff all know.

12. Snotty

Snotty Wolfgang Amadeus Mo'Snot VIP

Reputations:
    Two pics remove all doubt.....The Christmas party sitting with Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing and it's obvious that Hamptons is sloshed and his piece has shifted and there's a tendril running in front of his left eye......

And the latest Letterman appearance where he's in profile and pulling it back and you can see the "Weave Line"...........I don't mind that he's vain, But his bald faced lying about it and then shitting on anyone who's bald like they're sub-human is something else.........

13. RobinsLeftFlap

RobinsLeftFlap New Member

Reputations:
    I want some new, breaking wig news. I think we need it.

14. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... VIP

Reputations:
    He's new, kids say the darndest things...:c

15. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Welcome to the forum No Mercy! Excellent first post! And yes, those who don't believe that Howard wears a wig are either too stupid to add 2 plus 2 or they're delusional and sycophants who believe every word that Howie The Liar says.

16. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :bigcry: i'm still not too sure.....it's "something" but i don't believe it's a wig. why would anyone in their right mind CHOOSE to have hair like that.
    it's the hairstyle of a desperate man trying to make his real hair look thicker....funny thing is he'd look so much better in a more normal hairdo.:dontknow:

17. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Agree. That is NOT all of his own hair.

18. No Mercy

No Mercy New Member

Reputations:
    Appreciate all the comments and the welcomes.

Yeah, the staff party photo is classic and I mean let's say it is his hair (which it is not), he claims his hair is not colored yet it is nearly black and just look at how much lighter his eyebrows are. That is always a dead giveaway. Just constant lies from the once soothsayer of truths (or so he was in his mind).

I wish I could post pics to make the thread more entertaining - but hopefully in the future. Wig threads (at least to me), never get boring.

Oh, and a special thanks to spazz for digging this up from the depths.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  19. Bababaloney

Bababaloney Fudge Packer Shot Dead

Reputations:

I guess I would be one of the many who could give a rat's ass whether Stern wears a wig or not...I mean, really...WGAS?

BTW, welcoime to the Saloon...:hat:

Richard Tucker likes this.
  20. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Active Member

Reputations:
    So you ridicule his thread, and then feel compelled to post in it? I think you owe the OP an apology!

There is no way that is his real hair. The density. The color. The many contractual hair demands. C'est impossible!