Does Anyone Think Howard Really Reads Any Of The Books Guests Come On To Plug?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dexterdog, Apr 17, 2013.

1. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The interview with Tom Sizemore today wasn't as bad as most of Howard's interviews, although it was pretty much the same shit as the last time he was on. However it's so obvious that Wiggy is working from staff-supplied notes to rely on for his questions, despite how many he time he kept telling Sizemore "it's in the book!" as if he had read it.
    Just makes Howard look lazy and stupid. He would do himself a bit of a favor if he didn't come across as being so uninformed, like earlier on in the show where he was confusing Saudi Arabia with the United Arab Emirates. I know this ain't CNN, but come on Howard, try and SOUND like you know what you're talking about for a change.

2. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think he even gets a COPY of the books.... he gets notes that have been highlighted FOR him, of what someone on the staff thinks would be good talking points. There's no way in hell he gives up ANY of his time to read a guest's book... unless it's Dr. Sarno...

Speaking of that interview today - I think Tom Sizemore is a major dick. I know it's his image to be a tough guy - and it was a little funny to hear him tell Howard to shut up and let him finish his thoughts - but overall, he's a real a-hole, with a major attitude problem.

Over/under he's never a "major" movie star again....??

3. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    Read books on his own? I'm betting he no longer even wipes his ass on his own.

4. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He was extremely jealous when bubba told him his girlfriend wiped his ass with a towel.

5. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    Will skims them and finds stuff for Howard to claim he read.

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Just the comic books.