does Artie actually like gays/blacks?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Caldwell, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Caldwell

Caldwell Active Member

Reputations:
    Hey everyone, I was just listening to the "satellite" years on H100 since he isn't live and Artie just said something like: well a lot of my friends that are racists actually hate blacks because they cant sleep with them. its like their fantasy. Some of them even pay black chicks to blow them. I've never met any of those guys though."

I also recently heard Howard say that when people say things like this they are projecting there own feelings into the statement.

could this be why Artie is so uncomfortable with gay stuff? could he be a homosexual? He would always leave the room when some gay stunt went down but I honest think it might have been because he would of enjoyed it. He's also said things like "Richard don't you just wont to fuck him in the ass?" obviously in a joking way, but I've also heard Howard say "many a truth is said in angst" like when Robin wanted to date that 25 year old guy. so I don't know, any thoughts on this?

2. Hank Douglas

Hank Douglas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I get that feeling sometimes too, that he might be a little gay that is. From my own experiences guys that are really homophobic tend to probably have some confused feelings about other men themselves. Plus he seems over compensates A LOT too, and not just with sexuality.

I really can't picture Artie being with a guy though, if he is gay he'll be one of those guys whose in the closet forever.

Everyone is a little gay. I honestly think its natural to be attracted to both sexes. We just live in a society that has condemned it for so long and conditioned most everyone to think of it as unnatural and weird.

True men aren't afraid to suck dick.

3. Gluecifer

Gluecifer New Member

Reputations:
    What always led me to think that Artie is gay, is how he would always go on and on about being a "Man's man!". Who goes out of their way to prove their sexuality to others?

4. Hank Douglas

Reputations:
    This. The man has a serious ego issue in the weirdest way.

5. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    So now when you don't want to see something gay, you're gay. And if you want to watch it you're straight. Ok.

6. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I always think of that time the cast of Queer Guy took Artie out & gave him a makeover.
    Artie got soooooo drunk & at the end of the shoot, he was bending over & screaming "Which one of you wants to fuck me up the ass"

7. Hank Douglas

Reputations:
    He's saying someone who's comfortable with there sexuality could handle something like that and not have to remove themself from a situation like a 12 year old boy covering their eyes when a nude male comes on screen during a movie for fear of being thought of as gay.

derp.

8. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    A man's man is a man who no gay guy in their right mind would ever fuck. I think Artie is disgusted by homosexuality, but I don't think he's the type to wish harm on any of them outside of High Pitch Mike.

As for blacks, he's stated over the years that he grew up with a lot of blacks and Italians. As a longshoreman, I'm pretty sure he heard a lot of racial humour from both sides of the fence, but he himself is pretty liberal.

The Queer eye crap was him getting drunk out of being so self-conscious and then going for a cheap laugh. It was a pretty awful video to watch. I felt bad for the Queer Eye guys in that clip.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  9. Avery

Reputations:
    Didn't realize a nude male during a movie was the same as a gay stunt in the studio. Herp a derp. :rolleye:

10. Avery

Reputations:
    Ok. Now I see where you're coming from. You're gay, so everybody else has to be. Got it.

11. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's the video. At 20 min in, Artie says that he is drunk enough to let a gay man fuck him.
    [video=youtube;kLih-RAP_zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLih-RAP_zo[/video]

12. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "pass me the ball, i'm open nig-ger"

13. Hank Douglas

Reputations:
    Clearly it was an analogy you dense fuck. It doesn't surprise me that you failed to see it since apparently you have a knack for missing the obvious.

14. Hank Douglas

Reputations:
    Maybe, I have a hard time believing that a heroin addict finds homsexuality to be too shockinng tho lol.

15. Avery

Reputations:
    So you're comparing a flash of some dude's ass on the screen to George Takei fondling some guy's cock right in front of you.

Nice analogy shit for brains.

16. Hank Douglas

Reputations:
    I'm comparing Artie's need to remove himself from the situation to a young male avoiding looking at another male to avoid being looked at as being gay. It's fucking ridiculous that a grown ass man can't handle seeing some gay shit, honestly. Especially when you're working on THSS.

I really don't understand why this is such a hard concept for you to grasp, and I really really don't understand why you're being so defensive about it.

Does homosexuality make you uncomfortable as well?

And yeah I'm bisexual, is that a problem? That doesn't mean I think everyone is gay, obviously, but I do think that it is natural to be attracted to aesthetic things.

17. Avery

Reputations:
    I should do something gay to prove I'm not gay, huh?

18. Hank Douglas

Reputations:
    Yeah come blow me faggot.

19. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    Artie is a bear?

20. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    No. I think what he's saying is that I don't go running out of the room with my hands in the air, screaming, whenever I see a naked chick or any type of heterosexual, sexual contact.

It's not my cup of tea, but I don't feel the need to childishly react to it.