Does Beth feel guilty?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chuk, Mar 18, 2013.

1. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How can Beth spend thousands of dollars on a pair of shoes, knowing full well that she can't afford to? I've always made more money than my wife, so I know that everything I buy is something that I can afford on my own. I can't imagine buying a 300k car on a 100k salary. It just doesn't compute. I would feel too guilty, like I was stealing. Doesn't it strike her as odd when she buys a $5k purse? My wife and I have a joint account, so if she buys a pair of $100 shoes, it's impossible to say exactly who's money it is, it could easily be hers. But for Beth, there is no question. Doesn't this bother her? Would it bother you?

2. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm a dude, so probably not your target for an answer. But I'll answer nonetheless.

Yes, it would definitely bother me. If I were Allison, that would be a different story (there from the beginning, loved Howard when he had nothing, etc.). But a second (trophy) wife should be ashamed of spending her huisband's cash.

3. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You would need to have a brain to have that emotion.

4. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth doesnt feel. Period. No feelings whatsoever.

She loves animoes.

5. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    I do not think she feels quilty. She thinks that all the materialistic items are needed, as she is a representation of Howard and needs them to play the trophy wife role.

As a woman I would not necessarily feel guily about spending my husband's money, but would feel guilty with using the monies for such trivial things. That is what I find so offensive She has no real job to speak of, get out there and use the money to do some good in the world.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  6. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wiggo probably did the ol' whats mine is yours speech and she runs with it....

7. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth is a beautiful woman. She may not be up to Linda Evangelista standards, but she is beautiful and has had a life of privilege.
    She simply has become accustomed to it, and as she aged built her life to involve situations to be a trophy wife so she could be properly compensated for her beauty.

8. Icculus

Icculus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    do you think she feels guilty about the origins of her handbags, shoes, caviar, and wedding ring?

9. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Of course she doesn't feel guilty...she is a whore and that is what whore's do!!!:hump:

10. annebax

annebax New Member

Reputations:
    You need a brain to feel guilty. Here's your answer! Her daily routine revolves around which shoes go with which bag and nail polish, going to the gym, eating at Nobu, doing your hair, and shopping. Oh, yeah, and charity!

11. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There are a few problems with this statement, here are the corrections:

Beth is a beautiful woman. She may not be up to Linda Evangelista standards, but she is beautiful and has had a life of privilege.
    She simply has become accustomed to it, and as she aged, built her life to involve situations to be a trophy wife so she could be properly compensated for her beauty

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  12. Halftree

Halftree Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    We all cut our own deals so Beth Oats has cut hers. She gets stuff. That is what she does.
    Why is this a question?
    Thats what they do. By "they" I mean those who are rich and flavorless. And by default (and no offense to women here and I sincerely mean this regardless of what I am about to say) broads are typically fucked. The whole man woman paradigm is skewed from the get so trying to establish right wrong or guilty whatever is not going to be graded on an even level.
    Raised in Pittsburgh. Fucking Pittsburgh Sucks. White. Blonde. Tall. Not deformed (mostly). Has a Pussy. Out the gates she has a shot. Gets a job modoeling. Great. What fucking semi attractive chick with a pussy cant get someone to take a picture?
    Goes out gets gigs taking pics and gets handled...well...allegedly in Europe and the Middle East.
    How difficult is it to gain Sterns attention? Pretend (like she was trained...dentist felonist) to ignore wealth and luxury (hello Pittsburgh) as if it does not matter and then praise the cock attatched to the loudmouth. Wash Rinse Repeat.
    And then trot out your elfish face accompanied by large hands "i wanna help critters" persona and bam. You hit the Exacta.
    Nah. No Guilt. Just a vacant need and want never to be filled. So try and fill it with stuff and things. Shoes. Handbages. Saddles. Whatever.

13. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Happy wife, happy life!

14. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    If it's in her contract to feel guilty then she will feel guilty otherwise....not a chance.

15. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I guess I just don't understand because I am male. I associate your job with your ability to have things. If I was a doctor, I would drive a $60k Mercedes. If I was a teacher, I would drive a $15k used Honda Civic. That makes sense to me. I just can't reconcile the idea of having no job but buying things that a multi-millionaire does. I'd feel like I was breaking some kind of law. If my wife was an heir to the Heinz fortune, I would feel funny going to my regular 100k job in a Ferrari, or wearing 5k suits, etc.

16. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She makes her own money, she has a career...haven't you been listening to Hoard?:D

17. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth is like an evil version of Jennifer Garner in 13 Going on 30. If an adolescent girl was tranported into a 40yr old, she'd probably behave exactly like Beth. It's all about kittens & dresses & limos & shoes & puppies & facials :)rolleye:) & handbags & hairdos & flashbulbs. The term 'arrested development' is very overused. But she's the real deal.

18. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth is the worlds biggest.....

19. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That is a thread my friend...

20. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I guess you don't know how a Trophy Wife works.