Does Beth realize she will be old and even more ugly soon?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Travis D, May 2, 2014.

1. Travis D

Travis D New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm pretty sure she doesn't even ponder anything, besides which item she can con her haggard old meal ticket into buying her the next day. So I have my doubts.

2. Just Peachy

Just Peachy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She just posted a picture saying she wished she was still 30. Does that answer your question?

3. Travis D

Reputations:
    :lol: Yes!

4. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    to be fair to beth, i will too. we all will. but who wants to think of that shit? :sad:

5. Travis D

Reputations:
    You are correct, most of us love not to think. I personally think Beth takes it to another level though.

6. Just Peachy

Reputations:
    I agree. It's part of the human condition, we all have to go through it. It always makes me wonder why aging isn't more accepted in today's society without stigma? I mean EVERYONE has to go through it. Why do we have to be so hard on each other all the time? Just one of those random thoughts I have.

7. Travis D

Reputations:
    I don't believe Beth is a part of the human condition.

8. Just Peachy

Reputations:
    I understand completely. :D

9. Travis D

Reputations:
    T/Y :D So weird how her and Howard (according to him) are from completely different worlds. Yet he touts what a great human being she is, and nearly in the next breath says how hot chicks get everything handed to them.

10. Travis D

Reputations:
    BTW, the ugly part of my OP was not about her physical beauty, but was about her seemingly putrid attitude. When she gets a bit older and has all of that money she will be unbearable to most humans in her vicinity.

11. Just Peachy

Reputations:
    Yes, my issues with Beth is she has no level of self awareness. She does not know how to act appropriately. Do I believe she was a gold digger looking for a mark? Absolutely. That in itself is putrid but she goes another step. She clings to a charity now as her "profession" when in reality it is her playing dress up with her animals in front of a national audience. I believe that she truly does love cats and dogs. But she doesn't do any real work. She doesn't crunch numbers, stay after hours to monitor a sick animal, go over the books to see where spending can be eliminated. She wants a whole wing of the facility with a big plaque with her, Bianca's, and Howard's names on it. Also, mind you, everyone knows that $7 million is peanuts for Howard. But this gives Beth a "cause" to champion. Her life is empty, meaningless, and she is dependent on someone else for substance and pretty toys to distract herself with. Wine dulls emptiness in Beth's world too I bet.

One other thing, she charms Howard with her seemingly sweetness and innocence but she has connived her way into having an agent and being thrust for stardom from Howard and Don. And any dumb show will do. She'll take almost anything which shows she has no integrity. And the favorite part of her day is in her girl's room, opening up the packages that have come in the mail that day. I bet the staff have to break apart and clean up cardboard like a store worker would have to every day. Also, if I was touted as "Spokesperson of NSAL" and "animal rights activist", being thrown around in every interview and magazine, I would be making sure my lifestyle fit the cause. Everyone knows she wears leather, from calfskin, to lambskin, to reptile. And don't for a second think that she isn't aware of what she is doing. She compartmentalizes in her own head her behavior so she can suppress any moral thoughts that are conflicting with her outward persona.

12. Ophelia143

Ophelia143 Member

Reputations:
    just like everyone?? what is your point

13. Just Peachy

Reputations:
    We are talking about Beth's "ugliness" being more inside than out.

14. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Awesome fucking post!

15. Travis D

Reputations:
    Peachy gets it. No truer words spoken on/at Dawgs.

16. Travis D

Reputations:
    It's pretty easy to see how the remaining people on the Howard Stern show I used to love constantly lick Beth's ass.ETA, I wonder why?