Does Howard realize his former fans hate him.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DogStar69, Jun 6, 2012.

1. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They hate him more than his casual haters that just hated him for what they thought he stood for and never listened, like those people from the parents council and all those bullshit groups. A lot of his former fans that hate him don't even care enough about him to post about him anymore. I do, I want to see his downfall and the Karma rip his wig off.

2. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes and no. Yes, he is aware there is a group calling themselves his former fans who hate him as much or more than any other group. No, he doesn't believe this group was really ever his fans at all and they are just a group that loves to hate him no matter what he does.

Howard is a classic narcissist. These type of people believe the world loves them no matter what or at least in Howard's case, his fans love him no matter what. That is why he put through his cult members on a regular basis (Maryann, Bobo, Tommy from Malden, etc.) to give himself the belief that his fans are fanatical in their support of him.

3. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    I find it so interesting because it is ALL his own doing. He was all "let them eat cake". He took his very loyal fanbase for granted.

4. DogStar69

Reputations:
    Yeah, that has to be it. No logical person would say they will "piss on their fans if they want to". He has often said that he made it on his own, he is so narcissistic that he doesn't realize that he would have gotten nowhere without the fans. He also tries to lie to himself about the truth to protect his fragile ego.

But he's wrong about people not having been fans, I was a huge fan, got Sirius and had it on 1/9/06, I used to listen to every second on the show and the wrap up show. I even had Howard TV for a over a year one time. I used to tell people how great the show was.

He doesn't care, he likes to live in a fantasy world where whatever he imagines is true. Now I can't be bothered to download the show, when one site had it online to listen whenever you wanted I would occasionally hear it, but it got to the point where some days I was done in 10 minutes.

5. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    he couldn't care less.

6. vaginapoosie

vaginapoosie black magic woman VIP

Reputations:
    i don't hate him.

i just don't respect him.

big difference. the latter is worse.

7. DogStar69

Reputations:
    Now he doesn't because he is guaranteed several more years of an $80 million budget, but if he tries a new radio endeavor after this he will be fucked without most of his former loyal fans.

8. DogStar69

Reputations:
    I don't respect him and I hate him, and I hate his show and I hate everyone associated with his show including Fred, who is the least unlikable.

9. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Another thing to this. Howard has surrounded himself with sycophants who are either too in love with him or too afraid to tell him he is turning his back on the fans. Listen to the show and everyone on the show now are fans who got jobs. Jason admitted before he worked for the show he would easily pay $100 to go to Lisa's Sweet and Greet. Shuli and Sal were fans who listened to the show who get jobs because they were callers. Gary seems to have just given up and turned into Bagdad Bob for the show. Jon Hein was a frequent guest on the show before being employed by the show and another Bagdad Bob, in fact worse than Gary. Fred seems to have decided to mail it in. All of his celebrity friends are Super Fans.

10. Guts83

Guts83 Active Member

Reputations:
    He realizes it, but he doesnt care. He squoze every last potential marble from us. Now he doesnt need us.

Marbles > integrity

11. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    that's why he has been slowly making the turn since 2006. notice how he doesn't go after people anymore or at least anyone that can get him anywhere? i don't count myself as a loyal fan so i couldn't care less where he goes or when he goes. i only listened because there wasn't really anything else to listen to. since i stopped listening (when artie left) iv.e discovered much better content and it's free.

12. Rob0729

Reputations:
    I personally don't know how I feel about him, but I have to admit I get more joy goofing on him on this site than I ever do listening to his show anymore. In fact, I actually like listening to Geektime more than I like the Howard Stern Show. That is how bad I think the show has gotten.

13. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We're just jealous.

14. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    what about richard and jd?

i dont hate, i just dont care about the show anymore

15. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    of his love :tears:

16. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:

I know box i know

17. SiriusDawg

SiriusDawg New Member

Reputations:
    Does Howard realize that he has 1/10th the listeners that he used to have? Yes
    Does Howard realize that he has zero originality on any of his shows the last few years? Yes
    Does Howard realize that he has average interviewing skills at best the last few years? Yes

He just doesn't care....and probably enjoys acting and playing stupid when people are direct with him

He sues to get money he doesn't deserve, he marries an ugly fame whore, and he is the head man on a terrible show

18. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He realizes it alright.

But whats worse is.... He doesnt give a rat's ass.

19. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i don't hate him. i am very disappointed and disgusted at what's become of him. i hate beth.

20. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And he taught us how to be rabid haters - by going after Kathie Lee, Chevy Chase, Rosie, etc.
    He created his own little monsters & we've turned on him now.