Does Howie really love his pets?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    What if Ronnie is tweeting his 'hot chick' while driving and rolls the limo killing Beth Stern.

Would Howard immediately get rid of all his annoying pets?

2. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I don't know, he seemed to really like that golden retriever he had with his first wife.

3. FlatTimmy

FlatTimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This came up on the show not too long ago. HS insisted that he would keep and take care of the animals. I think he's full of shit. He would probably keep the animals. Beth has gotten him used to the idea of having animals around the house. But once they died, he wouldn't replace them. Although he did have a cat when he lived on LI, it didn't seem like he had much to do with her. Until not too long ago he definitely had it in his head from his mother that pets were nonsense. Beth has softened him on that. But, as with most other things in his life, there will be an army of help dedicated to the pets. I don't see him changing litter or buying dog and cat food. There may be the occasional vet visit.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  4. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    I bet the farm that Howard has spacious areas at both of his residences that are animal-free zones!
    No Beth...no animals in Howies life!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  5. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

BTW remember the caller that said his mum passed and dad was going to give up the dog ? Howard threw a fit at the father for even considering that decision. That was a phony call set up to nobleize Howard in Beth's eyes.....but actually backfired and made Howard look like a complete douchebag......

6. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Member

Reputations:
    Isn't Beffie his most annoying pet?
    Once she's gone, he probably won't even notice whether the other pets are around or not, so his staff will probably get rid of them. After all, they're the ones who have to feed / walk / give pills to / clean litter boxes after the animals.

7. Yellowfever

Yellowfever New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    No, I actually dont think he's terribly fond of his kids.

8. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He would use one of his Mexican's take care of the critters.

9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure the household servants and the dogwalker are the ones who really take care of the pets now. Howard and Beth are too self-absorbed to spare any of their precious time. After Richie Wilson's dog died Howard made a big deal out of the fact he actually went home and spent a few minutes with Bianca and it sounded like he'd never done that before.