News Dog shoots man

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Mlaw, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Florida man Jerry Allen Bradford had 7 puppies he couldn’t find a home for. So he decided to shoot them. However, things went wrong for him as Karma rose up to bite him in the ass.

He was holding two puppies, one in each hand, when the puppy in his gun hand put his paw on the trigger and shot Bradford.

That’s right. Dog Shoots Man.

After being treated, authorities found three puppies in a shallow grave. The other four are in good health and have been taken by Escambia County Animal Control and placed for adoption.

As far as Bradford goes, a felony charge of animal cruelty is awaiting judicial review.

Snort and Beth Onostrosky like this.
  2. Sloppyjoe

Sloppyjoe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Fry the fuck!

Better yet fly me to Florida and I'll end him myself. I'll even provide the gun and ammo.

I won't dig a hole. Instead leave him roadside in the everglades and let the gators and buzzards have him

3. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    Too bad it wasn't the first puppy. Piece of fucking shit.

Gusbuss and Mlaw like this.
  4. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Not necessary--for precisely the reason you point out: He lives in Florida. Palmetto bugs, bath salts, crazy old people, gators, reanimated conquistadors, drug runners; the entire state is a cornucopia of death and madness waiting to find its next victim.

Gusbuss likes this.