Donald Trump is on the show tomorrow morning

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by knu3421, Feb 27, 2013.

1. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He was just f-ing on! he will be on around 6:45.

It's great, just great!

[​IMG]

2. Murphy

Murphy mglw'nafh fhthagn-ngah VIP

Reputations:
    :nocheer:

I guess that whole "We don't like to have guests too frequently" thing is out the window.

3. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He sucks. The male Joan Rivers.

Is it wingnut conspiracy kook week or something? Is Jesse Ventura on too?

Trump reached his expiration date on the show when he could no longer come on and call Howard's new best friend Rosie a fat pig and a "looooser" for an hour.

There's no reason for this guy if he's not in a manufactured publicity whoring "feud" with a celebrity.

What are we gonna get an update on his Bill Maher lawsuit? Lmfao.

4. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    Oh, I know. it's about the huge news that he's to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame.

Huge news! "Amazing!" "Terrific!" "Fabulous!" "Incredible!" EVERYTHING about Donald is Amazing! Terrific! Fabulous! Incredible! Just ask him, he'll tell ya!

Or maybe Howard has him on because he's one of the very few people on the planet with such ridiculous hair and Chiclet teeth and orange spray-on tan that even Howard can laugh at him?

[​IMG]

Why do people with so much money and options go out of their way to make themselves look like such assholes?

I'd love for both of these guys to spend an hour this morning explaining that. I'd listen.....

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  5. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    trump is a super racist asshole!! and this is coming from me a very super racist asshole. if you've read anything i have ever posted you know i dont like shines. yet i base my hate on facts. crime statistics, my own experiences growing up next to Brownsville, Brooklyn and what I see on the news. i even voted for Obama, and again I don't like shines. But Obama is not a shine. Tracy Morgan is a shine. but Trump cant handle the fact that a black man is president or would have the gall to tell him as a president what to do. (maybe pay a little more on taxes) hence his blinding hate of our president.

6. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    Trump is a con job and a media whore. He has no real ideology or agenda other than to get publicity for whatever latest bullshit scam he's managed to slap his name on.

Prior to anyone even knowing who Obama was, Trump was running around calling GW Bush the worst president in the history of the United States.....

7. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    good point. but how can nbc have this guy back? why are people so scared of trump and stern? is it their big mouths?

8. RoachCoachJokes

RoachCoachJokes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  9. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks for the heads up...now I can make sure not to listen at that time.

10. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    How is it racist to ask for a birth certificate?

11. Yomama

Yomama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ugh -
    I turned on my radio - heard that ugly pig's voice & turned OFF.

He's a hidiouse pig who's dilusional - thinking he's relevant - has an ugly whore wife - a pathetic career ....

Sound familiar
    No wonder Howard has him on so often / it's like talking to a mirror

12. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    again? where's joan or jesse ventura?

13. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    are you joking?

14. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    No.
    Why not just show it? How difficult is it?
    Why didn't Obama show it?

BTW.
    Racism: Racism is when you believe that another race is lower then your own. Asking someone for a birth certificate can NEVER be racist.

Saying that blacks have less intelligence and commits more crimes are not racism, since its true.
    Saying that jews control the media is not racist since it also is true.

Racism is the fact that 95% of all blacks voted for Obama and that over 95% of all muslims voted for Obama. They ONLY voted for him because of race.

But that is how uneducated most leftys are. They claim racism on stuff that is not racism, and turn the blind eye to true racism. For example that 38000 white women each year is raped by blacks and zero black women are raped by white men. Its ok, since its whitey that is killed/robbed/exploited.

15. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    1. i dont think trump is a racist at all. i think hes a great businessman. (i love his show too). hes very smart, so he knows the guy is legit. i think hes just trying to get media attention to promote his show, or he was just trying to use dumb people to elect who he wants, for financial reasons(not race reasons). i think trump would have no problem supporting cain.

2. because even if he does show it, the haters will just say its fake or come up with a new excuse. for these people, no matter what he does they wont like him, so at some point its wise to just ignore them. they cant be appeased and you will start to look foolish continually trying to

3. blacks vote dem, not race. thats been proven over and over in actual votes. over 90% voted for bill. and an even higher % will vote for hillary, even if she runs against cain or west.

4. i didnt call anyone a racist. of course some are on both sides, but i feel most of the blind haters just illogically hate the letter D.

5. asking for it in itself isnt racists, its just dumb. but that doesnt necessarily mean the person(not trump) asking isnt racist, especially if they proceed to make dozens of other negative comments that have nothing to do with the subject.

6. in order for this 'leftist' conspiracy to be true, all the top "rightists" would have to be in on it. he was vetted by the bush admin, and even the person you voted for thinks you are wrong

7. why do u call others "lefists" as an insult, when even you are "left" on some issues

ps:
    8. just because something said is true, doesnt mean there isnt a bias.
    if your bests friends wife is ugly, you wouldnt call her ugly at their dinner table, and then argue " well its true"

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  16. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    :lol: Sounds like you jinxed it today. :D

17. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he should die. soon.

18. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    didnt our dear leader have born in kenya on his college apps & his bio up until he started getting national attention & then it was magically changed...i dunno that story just heard snppets way back, probably bs, dont care & trumps a blowhard dickhed but you can see where questions would arise about our dear leader...i dunno, whatever, wgaf?:dontknow: already lost interest:facepalm:

19. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    So someone went back in time and placed the birth announcement in the local newspaper in Hawaii? Of all the ways to use time travel, they used it for that? Not to mention when he did present the birth certificate, people STILL didn't believe him, so how exactly do you win with birther morons? Questions only arose because white people were upset about a black president, and were grasping for a way to push him out of office. No other president has had to answer to idiots calling for his birth certificate, and frankly, I was disappointed that Obama even acknowledged those simpletons.

20. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Did the wig ask him is he fucked Ms. Teen Delaware and, if so, did he follow up with, "before or after she turned 18"? Or did he ask the Donald the Fraud about the Trump Plaza just selling for $20 Million despite the fact that it cost $210 million for him (mostly lenders money) to get it built not even 20 years ago? I'm guessing the closest he came to asking those questions started with, "I understand you've got a big cock................." :facepalm: