Politics Donald Trump: We need to profile Muslims, Obama needs to get the hell out

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ltd86, Dec 6, 2015.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Trump: Islamic terrorism will get solved when Obama ‘gets the hell out’

[​IMG]

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump says the country’s “tremendous problem” with radical Islamic terrorism will get solved once President Barack Obama “gets the hell out” of office.

Trump slammed the president Sunday for not using the term “radical Islamic terrorism” to describe the terror attacks in Paris and this past week’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, hitting on a frequent Republican criticism of the Obama administration’s language used to describe terrorism.

“Until he admits that this is a problem, we're never gonna solve the problem,” Trump said on CBS’ “Face the Nation. “But he's only gonna be there, fortunately, a little bit more than a year. Because the problem will get solved when he gets the hell out.”

Trump also said he supported the idea of profiling in order to stop terrorism, arguing that people are being too politically correct with Muslims in the country when they don’t respond to red flags.

“I think there can be profiling,” Trump said. “If they thought there was something wrong with that group and they saw what was happening, and they didn't want to call the police because they didn't want to be profiling, I think that's pretty bad. People are dead. A lot of people are dead right now. So everybody wants to be politically correct, and that's part of the problem that we have with our country.”

And he did not rule out the idea of tracking Muslims in America.

“You have people that have to be tracked,” he said. “If they're Muslims, they're Muslims.”

Trump’s call for a database for Muslims has been criticized, including from some of his Republican competitors in the presidential race, even as he’s risen in the presidential polls in the wake of the Paris attacks. But he argued on “Face the Nation” on Sunday that he wasn’t stoking the fears of Americans over terrorism.

“I'm not playing on fears,” Trump said. “I'm playing on common sense. We have a problem.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-islamic-terrorism-obama-216462#ixzz3tYq8LuWG

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
  3. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
  4. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    i dont know if he is right, but he can pull at least 50% of the voters with that platform alone.

5. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I eagerly await this speech tonight to see if Obama is going to dig himself out of the hole he dug, or if he's going to radicalize me to conservative thinking.

6. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    I agree about profiling. It's fucking ridiculous that old women are getting hassled at airports because of PC bullshit. I get why profiling is frowned upon, but too fucking bad. If innocent people are inconvenienced for a little bit too bad.

When I was a heroin addict we used to go to the west side of Chicago to get our shit. Me and my gf were white and absolutely got profiled by the CPD, and rightfully so.

All Muslims aren't terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims, kinda makes sense to take a little harder look at them imo.

7. EOMS

EOMS Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't intend to vote for Trump but it's kind of hard to argue to say he's wrong on this.

crazycreep, Muffler, Snort and 5 others like this.
  8. Habsfan

Habsfan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's not a bad thing to profile if you have nothing to hide than a little inconvenience is a small price to pay for safety.

9. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm guessing tonight's theme will be radicalization caused by workplace / societal bullying, based on the stories this week about DOJ prosecuting anyone who makes hate speech against muslims.

10. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    i think i get profiled in NYC: whenever the cops are doing random bag checks I get selected. Once I asked if I keep getting selected so they can demonstrate that they do not do racial profiling in these checks. The cop smiled and said "yes". ;)

11. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
  12. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Trump is my God..
    amen

13. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    the next First Chick looks far better than that guy Obama brought in as the First Lady

14. Craignor

Craignor Bodymore, Murderland VIP

Reputations:
    As petulant, contrary and strange as Obama is on the issue of Islamic extremism, I believe tonight he will triple down, maybe call San Bernadino terrorism mixed with workplace violence (but not say who the terrorists are) and announce more Gun Control through Executive Orders.

I wish he would come on TV tonight and announce his resignation, every day he ignores the threat from Islamic Terrorism the threat grows stronger, and more Americans get murdered.

The first step is to identify the threat, the next step is no come up with solutions. Obama hasn't made it to step one yet and it's been going on now for years. We need to fight them over there, before they get here.

15. buried20kleague

buried20kleague Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I usually don't care much about televised speeches, but I can't WAIT to see what he's gonna say tonight.

If he continues his same narrative, tomorrow morning will be interesting.

He just doesn't seem to understand that Americans are tired of this radical Muslim bullshit. Its like he's just flat out ignoring the public.

16. Habsfan

Habsfan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    After the aborion clinic shooting fucking profile every one

17. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    if we do not get better choices he might be the best one available. The current list of GOP contenders other than Trump would give the election to Hillary.

imissalison and ltd86 like this.
  18. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    :sgay:

Time Bandit likes this.
  19. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    i haven't been in the subway since July 1 but before that I was "selected" at least once a week, especially at Grand Central Station.

Habsfan likes this.
  20. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    He can say whatever the hell he wants but he can't pull any of it off.
    Remember what campaign promises are.

KrofftFly and BethSucks like this.