Don't be a hater, Michael Vick is attending dog training classes

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Mar 5, 2013.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Back in October, our very own Adam Reigner noticed a box of Milk Bones in a picture tweeted by Michael Vick. A week later, Vick released a statement acknowledging that he owned a dog.
    What kind? What sorts of training methods are being used? Is it SUCH A CUTE LITTLE BOY (OR GIRL)?
    These were all questions to which we didn’t have answers.
    Until now.
    A CB tipster, whose claims can be corroborated by several tweeters, sent along a few photos of Vick that were taken at a New Jersey PetSmart*, where Vick, his family and a bodyguard have been attending dog training classes for Angel, the Vick family’s young Belgian Malinois (a type of Shepherd).
    The tipster says that Vick frequents the store and signed up for a total of six training classes on Monday evenings, with this being the second week. The first picture was taken last week, and the following were taken this evening (Vick, or his account, actually tweeted during the class):

As a dog owner, it irks me to see Vick handling a puppy. I think when you get put in jail for killing dogs, your privilege to own one should be taken away. But, in a way, it’s refreshing to see that he is taking an actual interest in the dog’s well-being, and not in a way that’s for show-- our tipster is in no way associated with Vick or his gaggle of unofficial PR handlers and image crafters.
    No word on Vick's or Angel’s progress in the class... but we can confirm that she is SUCH A CUTE LITTLE GIRL (!!!)
    *We left the specific store location out so that Vick and his dog can continue going to the classes in peace.

2. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He ripped the teeth out of a young bitch so others could fight her and not incur injury.

Fuck you.

I am a hater.

Enjoy your faggot sports.

3. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Why does the white dog need his identity protected.

4. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    He has no soul. Rot in hell asshole.

5. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    stupid mother fucker should be attending THROW a fucking touch down classes after last season

6. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    I'm really surprised that he pose for a photo knowing full well it would end up on twitter. He has to realize that anytime someone hears or sees he has a dog it angers them.

7. jake206

jake206 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A. It's pretty funny that such a popular athlete would go to PETSMART of all places for dog training classes. It's obvious he wanted to be noticed doing it; it's part of rehabilitating the image.

B. Training dogs to beat and hurt themselves is a much safer way to stay out of trouble. Vick's smarter than I gave him credit for.

8. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    someone should strap him to a rape bar

9. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    The fact that he did federal time for his crimes is hilarious---As heinous as his crimes were, he never would have been federally prosecuted if he weren't Michael Vick

10. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I tend to agree. I'm a pet guy, had a dog, like dogs, etc.

But the guy did more than his share of time, lost a lot of money, and was publicly shamed in a way no "regular" person would experience for similar crimes.

I'm no Vick fan but the outrage directed his way X years after the fact is farcical. If it's about abused pets, we would do much better to concentrate on the number of strays and lack of comprehensive spaying and neutering to mitigate the over-population and euthanization.

11. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    dude, it's pretty simple. Stay away from fuckin' dogs. Stop reminding everyone. Big dummy.

12. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
    He was publically shamed? Awwwww. And you really think what he did is simply "abuse" ?

13. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hell would be too good for him.

14. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Fuck off. Hope he gets mauled by some beast.

15. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This plus not fumbling classes.

16. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    Vick wrote a book about his redemption called finally free. Much of how he abused dogs was revealed in his court case. I have no doubt what he actually did to the losing or non-fighting dogs was much worse than what came out. In many ways his behavior was akin to how a person becomes a serial killer. They start out by killing animals. People who fight dogs are horrendous. Vick bought a dog for his children when he was permitted to by the law. He is trying to show he reformed. If he didn't get caught I have no doubt he would still be fighting dogs today.

17. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Michael Vick posing with a dog and a fat white girl,nothing good can come of this!:nono:

18. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Vick is such a total fucking moron he'll be homeless and living under a bridge within a few years after his NFL career ends. Hopefully then he'll be torn to shreds by a pack of wild dogs. Meanwhile I'll continue to hope that he gets killled or horribly maimed on the football field. Regardless of whether he "served his time", he's still a disgusting warped sadistic pervert.