Don't Trust Andrew Mayne on A&E

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Mlaw, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    If you're into magic, check it out

Also, I watched the first episode of Wahlburgers, also on A&E, not bad

[video=youtube;2mSP3zU_nHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mSP3zU_nHs[/video]

2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    1)The night consisted of her coming over.
    2)We talked for about 10 minutes
    3)We took our clothes off. She had a horrible looking body.
    4)I kissed her for maybe 10 seconds.
    5)Sucker her tits for maybe a minute.
    6)I ate her out for about 10 minutes. She didnt smell bad but the odor was a little different. Not one I could stay there for hours, but certainly I think clean.
    7)She blew for about another 5 minutes or so and then quit. I was very hard.
    8)I stuck my dick in her and fucked her for a few minutes. My dick got rapidly softer.
    9)She tried jerking me off and I stuck it in again. I tried closing my eyes and imaging it was anyone else.
    10)I got even softer and looked like a turtle peeking out of its shell.
    11)She then said to try the strapon. She did bring a 6 inch thin one.
    12)She fucked me doggystyle. When it went in for the first minute or so it hurt like a bitch.
    13)After that, honestly it didnt feel bad, but I wasnt hard.
    14)She then fucked me missionary and my penis looked like it was in a bucket of ice water.

15)We stopped. She changed. She said goodbye.

That was the most horrendous, horrible, weird, uncomfortable feeling I ever had. The dildo was better than fucking that fat pig.

She was here and gone within 45 minutes total.

3. Kanye West

Kanye West Yeezus!

Reputations:
    Some on other forums on this site have suggested that the world would be a much better, prosperous and peaceful place if Jews would simply disappear, or never have existed. Its very sad to see people still be so ignorant in 2014, when so much information and history are available at one's fingertips.
    Blaming the Jews for all of the world's ills is utter nonsense. Anyone who things that all of the world's ills would be cured if the Jews would simply go away is a fool. Go back and look through the history of humanity. Man has been a violent murderer since they day he stood upright. There has been brutality and hatred and murder all over the globe for thousands of years. Prior to Christ, empire after empire subjugated most of the known world and created slaves by the millions. In colonial times, Americans killed every Native American they saw for the sole purpose of taking their land under "manifest destiny", despite the Native Americans having been here first. In the early 20th Century, a million Armenians were killed by the Turks in a nearly-forgotten episode of ethnic cleansing. Different sects of Islam have hated each other bitterly for over a thousand years. India and Pakistan have had nukes pointed at each other since the day they got them. In World War II, Hitler killed 20 million Russians, both civilian and in the armed forces - more than the number of Jews in the world today. And to this day, man is inhuman to man - look at what is happening in North Korea and in places like Sudan and Somalia and other African countries ruled by ruthless dictators. Children are starving to death. Not a Jew in sight anyhere in those countries.

If all of the Jews were to disappear tomorrow, either by mass murder or by simply moving to another planet, humanity's tendency toward hatred and violence would be slaked for awhile, as it was after World War II, with the creation of the UN and such. There will be a period of peace. But it will come back. It always comes back. Muslims would turn on Christians full force (they have already started to do so in countries with no Jewish population, like Egypt, where the Copts are being brutalized) and against each other. Africans would still starve in Somalia and North Koreans would still be brutalized. And so on. People hate Jews for the same reason they've always hated Jews - because Jews are different than them in ways that bother them and they are outnumbered. But they don't realize that their problem is not with the Jews - its with themselves. I'm not saying that the Jews are any great heroes - there are plenty of bad Jewish people around the world. But to say that any one people is responsible for everything bad, simply denies human history. Its sad that some people are still so backward.

4. Mlaw

Reputations:
    I can put you fuckers on ignore, and just ask tomtom, GHP and matthewT what happens when you go on my ignore list :evil:

5. Kanye West

Kanye West Yeezus!

Reputations:
    test

6. Stevie

Stevie Now go...Ohm.

Reputations:
    Oh hey Kanye...

7. Mlaw

Reputations:
  8. Kanye West

Kanye West Yeezus!

Reputations:
    hello Steven

9. Stevie

Stevie Now go...Ohm.

Reputations:
  10. Oderus

Oderus Going to hell VIP

Reputations:
    :jj:

That gives me an idea.

11. Gwarn1

Gwarn1 Worlds poorest sugar daddy VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;QxJPKeqfn7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJPKeqfn7c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

12. Mlaw

Reputations:
    congratulations Stevie [​IMG]

13. Mlaw

Reputations:
    you better not

14. Gwarn1

Gwarn1 Worlds poorest sugar daddy VIP

Reputations:
    Test

15. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    MLAW do you think his magic is rigged with actors?
    I've seen several episodes, It seems iffy.

16. Atomic Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie Crash Victim

Reputations:
    This might be one of the worst shows ever put on TV, obvious fakery and the acting is horrible.

17. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    Wow I'm still recovering from last night. So me and my sister went out and were looking for some cheap happy hour places and ended up picking Friday's but fuck me I ended up spending over forty bucks. Some happy hour that was! Well three bars and many shots later I ended up at west park dancing like ahhippie to some hippy music band. That's the last thing I remember.
    I woke up still thrashed this morning in a some random driveway in Cleveland.my glasses were missing and I was in my sisters back seat and it was covered in my puke. I walked in to the house which all the furniture was from the fifties. Soccreepy. I was still so drunk and horny that my plan was to just get in to bed with any guy that was there and touch him. So If no guys were there I was going to go in the neighbors house

Well I go in to one bedroom and accidently stumble and I tripped on the door and shut it and I got up to try to Open it and there's no door knob on it! I started panicking and I said OMG I'm in another house of horrers like those girls! That got kidnapped! So I started pounding on the door saying help but no one came so I jumped out window and fell in a bush.
    I was all Scratched up and I hurt my butt bone pretty bad I walked back in to the house and went in the house sAnd found my sister and said how did we end up in Cleveland and she said were in westlake and passed back out. I finally went in tthe basement laid down on a pile of clothes and masturbated for ten minutes. I was not able to cum and I passed out with my pants open.

18. Mlaw

Reputations:
    nope, he's been around for a very long time
    then don't watch

19. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    She's posting with the bansky account