Douchebag Bieber Only Gets Charged With Misdemeanor Vandalism

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Jul 9, 2014.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Something tells me if I did $20,000 damage to my neighbor's house I'd get hit with a felony.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Pop star Justin Bieber will be charged Wednesday with a misdemeanor count of vandalism in connection with a January incident in which he allegedly tossed eggs at his neighbor's home, the Los Angeles district attorney said.

Sheriff's investigators had recommended the singer be charged with a felony because the eggs caused an estimated $20,000 in damage to the Calabasas mansion.

Bieber, 20, does not have to appear in court since it is a misdemeanor case, although his lawyer is expected to make an initial appearance on his behalf in a Van Nuys, California, court Wednesday afternoon.

Bieber's representatives have not yet commented on the announcement by the prosecutor, although his lawyer previously called the incident "a silly prank."

The vandalism case is what lawyers call a "wobbler," meaning the district attorney could have prosecuted it as a felony -- which would have much more serious consequences for the singer -- or as a misdemeanor.

Bieber has since moved from the neighborhood, selling the mansion to Khloe Kardashian.

Bieber's drunken driving charge in Miami is also still pending, although a source close to that case said talks are under way to reach a plea deal to avoid a trial.

Los Angeles prosecutors decided in June not to pursue charges against Bieber for an incident in which a Los Angeles woman accused him of trying to take her cell phone.

The egging case began when the singer's neighbor called 911 to report that someone was throwing eggs over a fence from Bieber's home. Residents of the exclusive community had previously reported several incidents allegedly involving Bieber, including speeding on the residential streets.

Investigators with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Departmentsearched Bieber's home on January 14 for video from Bieber's security cameras they hoped would show what happened. They later presented prosecutors of video they said supports a vandalism charge against Bieber, an investigator said.

Bieber house guest Lil Za, a rapper whose real name is Xavier Smith, was arrested on a felony drug charge during the raid. Deputies added a vandalism charge when he damaged a jail phone. He later accepted a plea deal for probation.

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I can't wait for that asshole to lose all his money Maybe he can open for Bob Levy.

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  3. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    He can eat blue cheese off some guys cock

4. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    It's ok.
    Only a matter of time before the little half man pulls a Paul Walker or Cory Haim. :cwl:

5. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuck! Foiled again by a Canadian Wigger:argh:

Lou Skunt likes this.
  6. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    You would have been. Can't wait until he's broke and making new "friends" in LA County Jail. [​IMG]

7. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm pretty sure he already has.

1Vegasgirl, beetlejosh and reno like this.
  8. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What a shithead

9. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  10. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Someone should have smacked that smirk off his face a long time ago and taught him a little humility.

bobartbooey, reno and beetlejosh like this.
  11. Mazley

Mazley Black Knight Banned User

Reputations:
    He's always been a rich kid he comes from a rich town and has been surrounded by cunts and douches his whole life. He's a fucking lost cause and should be put down for the sake of my country.

Mantis, John Mahlin and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  12. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    Weird. I had heard last week that they were leaning towards being forced to charge it as a felony because it would set a precedent and give every defense lawyer who defends felony vandalism charge from now till the end of the time a ruling to base getting it knocked down to a misdemeanor.

13. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    I bet this neighbor is sure thrilled that this little wigger faggot is gone, only to learn that the mudshark express is now pulling into the neighborhood. :facepalm:

:ms::brotha::boobily: