Douchebag Howard Stern

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by noname2, Sep 8, 2013.

1. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    An example of why his daughters prefer to hang out with anyone but their Dad..

"Howard said his 9 year old daughter, Ashley, had her mom go out and get her the Kelly Clarkson single so he talked about that. Howard said that his daughter really doesn't know that all of the money that her mother spends on her is actually his money. Howard said that she doesn't understand that the house and everything in it was paid for by him. Howard said she thought that her mother paid for the house so Howard had to correct her and explained that he's the one who worked hard for years to pay for it. He said his oldest daughter also doesn't seem to realize that he's the one paying her bills. He said she recently told him he has no idea how expensive college is. Meanwhile, he's paying for it so he does know how expensive it is."

2. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    I was listening to this audio just yesterday and thought i'd upload it lol
    He sounded insaneeeeeeeee.....delusional wig wearing prick!

3. ha4dcore

ha4dcore New Member

Reputations:
    I hear guy bitch about their x wives the same way all the time. A few people I know even had to give their wives half of their retirement, 401K, and TSP money. I don't think I blame him for telling his daughter that, maybe 9 is a bit young to lay all that on her.

4. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    Although Howie is a douche, he's right on this one. Have a woman take half the shit you worked YOUR ass off for an you'd understand.

5. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    First off guys, It'S NOT HOWARD OR ALLISONS'S MONEY..........IT'S BETH"S!" :D

6. noname2

Reputations:

Oh! Please do, I would love to hear it!

7. noname2

Reputations:
    As a woman who has always made more than my husband in addition to putting him through school and doing 90% of the child-rearing I say you are way off base. Alison supported Howard for many years, took care of the kids by herself and sacrificed her own career by moving constantly.

8. FlatTimmy

FlatTimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember that conversation when it happened. Ashley said something like, "Well Mommy will use her money to pay for it." That's when Howard explained it's all money he earned. The resentment is understandable, especially if you have an ex who doesn't earn anything (I think Allison had just opened a practice before the split. Although Howard made it sound as though it made no money and it was more like a hobby he financed.). I'd be tempted to let the kids know where the money comes from. The problem is the kids usually don't care and aren't at all sympathetic to the providing parent. If anything their sympathies usually lie with the custodial parent receiving the assistance. My Dad tried to pull that move on us when we were teenagers and our response was "So what? That's what you're supposed to do". That's just the way kids are. Twenty-five years later I get his point of view.

9. icypussy

Reputations:
    :artiejj:

10. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard gets off on being the person who pays the bills and having someone think Allison was paying would damage his massive ego. He initiates discussions with guests about how household expenses are divided so he can announce he pays for everything and is "proud" of it. Howard often mentions on the air that he picked up the tab at a restaurant, left a huge tip, or bought someone an expensive gift and he spends all year congratulating himself for spending big bucks on the employee holiday party. Definitely a no-class douchebag.

11. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    He's so obsessed with marbles that he has to correct a 9 year old? :shit: Does it really matter to a child whose money it was? Geez

12. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    allison was working and paying to support howard while he worked at radio stations that paid 0.0 dollars. she was bringing in the money that bought them food, paid rent and put gas in the car his daddy bought him. doesn't that count for something?

13. icypussy

Reputations:
    Your right but I guess it depends on ones situation,sometimes guys really get hammered and the wife hooks up with a rich dude but she insists on making your life miserable and squeezing you for every penny.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    :no: Kids need to know why dad isn't around, why he's tired, and why mommy so easily doles out the goodies.

15. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Take a look at Allison's house and bank account and tell me social worker/therapists make that kind of dough. So she HELPED pay the rent for a couple of years, then was able to stay home and raise kids (hardly a sacrifice) and go back to her career when SHE CHOSE TO, knowing she never had to actually earn a dime at it the rest of her life. That is called FREEDOM, not sacrifice. You think she could dole out expensive educations and spending money to her kids on her salary? They're spending Howard's money to this very day.

Couples are supposed to be partners. It's how responsible people live life. If one partner is establishing a career, you pitch in to cover the shortfall in salary.

I think you may be projecting your situation onto theirs. If you earn more and do 90% of the parenting, you may have a problem. But Allison was chillin' in a mansion many of those years. She was financially worry free by age 30. Less than 1% of people on earth can say that.

16. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Allison had a contract & 3 kids with the wig, while he lived in the basement of their home. This according to his radio show. She earned every marble from that ass hat. :facepalm:

17. Judy Garland

Judy Garland New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard said, he said, howard said, she said, robin said, fred said, he said...

Why must this maniac recap the show like this?

18. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    Uploading...

19. John Smith

John Smith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Thanks for bumming me out. Not from your comment but your avatar... it's a sad reminder that Kelly Bundy's beautiful breasts were chopped off due to cancer. No fake titties can substitute for those original classic tits.

20. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    thanks in advance Sega. :hat: