"Dr" Roni Just On Wendy Williams show...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Just Me, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She was selling her old Martha's Vineyard detox book. Wendy sampled one fruit drink and then refused the soup because it was cold.
    Roni was talking about losing a pound a day for 21 days. Evidently Robin didn't read the book.

2. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    she is Dr Roni like I am Dr Broccoli

how is she on these shows? I remember her not being very talkative when Howard would interview her.

3. Keyless Chuck

Keyless Chuck Barely a VIP

Reputations:
    Oh that's who that Habib looking bitch was, that diet scam sounded familiar. Stuck getting some work done on my car and they have that shit going on in the lobby.

4. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    No, she was talking. She went on and on about her crap book and recipes. Wendy seemed to let her talk when she wanted. It was a short segment so...

5. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Is the "dr." still fat?

6. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    that book came out years ago, wtf.

7. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She's not huge but still plump. :O)

8. FCCstandards

Reputations:
    It's like Benji still plugging his song at the end of the show everyday. If you haven't bought it by now it ain't happening

9. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She wasn't fat at all.... The amount of fruits and veg you have to buy to make HALF a glass of juice is fucking ridiculous!! Just eat them for gods sake! Not attainable IMO ..

10. misslady85

misslady85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Robin plugged this book endlessly when she was on her 21 lbs. in 21 days diet.

11. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I can save you hours of reading and the cost of the book. Expend 2500 calories a day, eat 500 (in the form of soup, cabbage, beef fat, whatever you want) and you lose about 4 lbs a week. You cannot lose 21 lbs of fat in 21 days even if you did nothing but drink water unless you up your energy expenditure to 3500 calories a day. In fact, much of what you're losing is water.

12. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I see a lot of rich celebs knocking "the masses" for not eating a lot of fruit and fresh vegetables. Of course they don't have a problem affording it. But many people do. A large pure fruit smoothie made from even frozen fruit will use about $5 worth of materials.

Try that with a family of 5 on the median income and it doesn't add up. The smoothie bill would run $750 a month, or as much as the entire grocery bill does w/o them. The poor dumb bastards would rather pay the mortgage that month and eat pasta.

14. FCCstandards

Reputations:
    fat people giving diet advice :facepalm:

15. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    School she got a doctorate from went belly up when people started looking into it.

If I had $500 extra bucks I would get a diploma mill doctorate, just for giggles. Maybe a Doctorate in Whorology, or in Buttsecks. Yes, I think Dr. Buttsecks would be a good moniker.

16. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    She felt more comfortable with a fellow retard.

17. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :wtf:

Just curious, how big'a a gal are ya, Pooh?

I love how Doktor Roni had like a 2nd grade use of grammar :rofl: She messed up sentences like a Gilbert impression of herself. "Wellll Hullo Dere...Who am be needin' a diet cleanse??"

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  18. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    you like the Chubs, eh Jordan :roper:

19. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    You have a point to a degree but the smoothie is supposed to be a meal replacement not a healthy shake alternative to have with your burger.

The masses could eat more vegetables, or as much as celebs, but they would have to eat less on a whole or spend more time preparing their own foods.
    True rich people have more free time or can hire someone to cook for them or afford to go to a restaurant that servers real food. But money isn't the issue.
    The average person goes for convenience or like OP said in the Subway thread, you have teenagers/20 yr olds making the food choices now for the family and they will go with the sterile prepares of the fix for their salt, sugar and fat addictions. No one suffers through their mothers horrible cooking (I'll just grab a bag of Ranch Dorritos and will be in my room) or no husband expects to have dinner on the table. Everyone needs quick fixes because its so easy to get empty calories now and we all have big screen tvs or video on demand, we are no longer limited in our recess activities.

You can buy vegetables/fruit cheaper than protein (ground round $2.99/$3.49 per lb) but people eat so much more and do so much less physical activity now.
    Drinking an easily available Bolthouse Vegetable Smoothie (premade $1.49 a glass) instead of breakfast or lunch would be incredible improvement but most people think they need more than that even though they spend most of their day sitting. Sure it's not a $8 smoothie (which are so popular now but I don't know how people are affording) but it will get you half way there before the end of the day of eating.

And don't drag pasta into this, it never did anything to anyone. We are a nation that doesn't farm or manufacture anymore, we are all in for WhatsUP and WalMart.
    [​IMG]

20. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :lol: