Drew Carey's Weight Loss

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Mar 5, 2012.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So Howard discussed Drew Carey & the Price is Right this morning ( a BaBaBooey reference was made on the show)!
    Didn't Howard always say he wanted to be a GAME SHOW HOST?????:rolleye: NOT a judge....anyway ....Robin threw her 2cents in about Drew Carey hosting the show and how great he is....
    BUT they never discussed his DRAMATIC Weight loss...over 80lbs lost!
    He looks like a different man....wears designer suits.....handsome..almost Ryan Seacrest handsome;)
    They were talking like he was still the HUGE FAT Drew Carey! I was waiting for
    Howard to say something about this dramatic weight loss!
    He wondered why Drew Carey hasn't been on the show?
    I think he needs to pay a visit and give Robin...Tim S. and JASON some tips on Dieting and KEEPING THE WEIGHT OFF!!!:rolleye:

Howard & Robin...sooooo out of touch.

Thank You
    Peace & Love

2. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think its so weird when fat famous people lose all the weight. The look weird.... like deflated people. If you got famous fat, just stay fat.

3. Guts83

Guts83 Active Member

Reputations:
    This. Drew Carey looks really weird now. Jonah hill too. Too much green drink. They need some veggies, and when I say veggies, I mean french fries.

4. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Blobbin won't bring up Drew Carey's weight loss, because he did it via diet and exercise. That's just not the right way to go about it, according to the Cackling Black Hen.