News Drs. re-arrange her plumbing

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Now her box smells like shit and her ass like tuna..

Blundering medics connect cancer patient's vagina to her COLON in horrifying surgical mistake
    • 19:11, 19 Sep 2016
    • Updated 19:26, 19 Sep 2016
    • By Mirror.co.uk
    A team of surgeons reportedly operated on Jasminka Velkovska to remove a carcinoma from her colon but it was soon discovered that the surgery had gone badly wrong
    CEN [​IMG]
    Jasminka Velkovska wants her money back
    A horrified cancer patient woke from surgery to discover her vagina has been mistakenly connected to her colon.
    A team of surgeons reportedly operated on Jasminka Velkovska to remove a carcinoma from her colon but it was soon discovered that the surgery had gone badly wrong.
    Velkovska complained that she has not yet been paid her compensation in full.
    Read More
    She has not received the £25,700 which she claims the hospital had previously agreed to hand out and the woman has now gone on primetime television in Macedonia to talk about what happened to try and put pressure on the hospital’s management into paying what they owe her.
    The surgery gaffe took place when Jasminka was a patient at the ‘September 8th’ Hospital in the city of Skopje, the capital of Macedonia, three years ago.
    CEN [​IMG]
    The hospital's manager said it cannot pay the damage without a court order
    Jasminka told local TV: "While I was recovering, doctors came and asked me if I was passing gas, and I said yes, but it’s coming out of my vagina.
    "They told me that it would soon pass and I would be ok, but stuff had started to come out of my vagina and I was feeling scared and it was all very unpleasant."
    Staff at the September 8th Hospital took her for an X-ray scan, which showed that her colon and her vagina were indeed tied together - and worse, her carcinoma was still there.
    Read More
    Jasminka needed to have surgery again to remove the growth but she opted for it to take place in another hospital.
    Her lawyers and hospital management then reached an agreement outside of court, whereby she would be handed a sum of £25,700 in compensation for her ordeal.
    CEN [​IMG]
    The sickening error happened during surgery
    But Jasminka says the money has still not been paid in full and that there are still £8,564 that have not been paid.
    Hospital Manager Sasho Stojcev claimed that the hospital cannot pay the damage without a court order, adding that the compensation was only partly covered by their insurance company.
    The remaining £8,570, Stojcev says, does not have to be paid off by the hospital. This is reportedly because the compensation was not fully covered by the insurance company and the document allegedly does not state who exactly should pay it.
    Jasminka is reportedly unhappy with the hospital’s excuses and said that if they do not pay up soon, she and her family plan to sue the hospital.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/blundering-medics-connect-cancer-patients-8871298

2. buried20kleague

buried20kleague Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    So... Does that mean fucking her would count as double-penetration?

3. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shit Happens.

4. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They're all in the stink now.

buried20kleague likes this.
  5. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    I had United Healthcare a few years back and I went and looked at my medical record on their website. My record showed I had a condition where I could urinate out of my anus and pee feces, a rectourethral fistula, which is something only men get and I'm not a man.

6. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Oh yeeeeaaaah! Droppin pee feces!

7. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    :jj:

Rats it won't play. God dang it.

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    And they didn't fix it? Seems like something you might want fixed.

9. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    I don't have their insurance anymore. They were pretty good except for thinking I defecated out of my penis.

10. BethOsItchyHem

BethOsItchyHem Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's one smelly pussy.

11. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Obama Care

12. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    When asked how he felt about this, the husband said "Well, now she's finally willing to do anal, so there's that."

Seriously, I do feel bad for her. That's really shitty. Ok, now I'm serious. :nojj: That's really fucked up. And they didn't even remove the tumor? And now won't pay her the agreed upon compensation, which I think sounds like them getting off easy as it is.