Dumbest thing you've ever done when drunk

Discussion in 'Hoochie Bin' started by Dlist, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I accidentally IMed my girlfriends mom for a booty call thinking I was IMing my girlfriend. Also I have posted on dawgsaloon.com.

2. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I got my dates messed up, and my live in boyfriend came home while I was in bed with a boy toy. I was wasted. But adrenaline kicked in and I got the dude out a bedroom window. Pretended I was sexed up for him and boinked the logic out of him. I mean his car was parked in front of house.

I also have fallen off a few stages. Joined the mile high club more then once. Swam at night by myself In The ocean. And lakes. Gambled all the money I had on a Amex. Got on stAge with Penn And Teller, let them do a magic trick on me in Vegas. Oh got married in Vegas!!!!! Oh and posted here. I could go on and on....but I won't continue to bore.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  3. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I got so many. I stole a boat from a vacation club in St. Martin. We went out swam drank passed out, and there was no land to see. We had drifted way out. No gas
    And No food, no water.

4. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lots coming back to me. Lived in ct. Got a Yale ID that said I was 21. Went to all Yale party's. Took Id at 17 and got into a trump party. Met him. Slimy!!!