Ecstasy and the Devil made him do it

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by dawg, Jul 20, 2011.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    I took Ecstasy back in the 80's and only wanted to go dance at the club. I never wanted to kill someone. I also took acid and didnt hurt anybody. I am so sick of the media and these scumbag criminals blaming the devil and drugs for their actions when in fact they plan and carry out these crimes all on their own.

A 17-year-old Florida boy was arrested on Sunday after police said he murdered his parents – and then threw a party, police said.
    Tyler Hadley allegedly bashed his parents’ heads in with a hammer and then stashed the bodies in the bedroom of their Port St. Lucie house, Then he threw a raging party that lasted until early Sunday morning.

[​IMG]

Family: Hadley’s mother Mary-Jo and father Blake were found beaten to death with a hammer, which was lying between their bodies
    Cops told the TV station that around 40-60 people came to the party after Hadley sent out a massive Facebook invite to his house.

[​IMG]

Hours after the partiers left, the bodies were discovered—with books and towels on top of them in an attempt to hide them—while Hadley was still shaking off his hangover on Sunday morning, according to the report.

2. Vyb

Vyb serial chiller Gold

Reputations:
    Saw that. I think that whole state is crazy with the heat.

3. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    there will be a rave up tyler hadleys ass tonight and EVERY NITEtetetetete........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O when THE NATURE BOY.......hits the showers at the port st.lucie county detention center....WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeR78GY4ekc&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  4. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    I saw that story last night on Fox News. :weird:

5. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    Even though that story is horrific, it still pales in comparison to what happened to that Brooklyn kid.