Eff Howard

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JoeyG, Oct 30, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Active Member

Reputations:
    He spends all morning bitching about Gary not being there. Complains that Gary wanted some sort of notification when Howard would decide to come in or not - some "mechanism". Says that everyone else is here, Gary should be, blah, blah, blah. Then, in the very next segment, he talks about the Kimmel appearance scheduled for tonight, and is already saying there is no way he can make it, all the bridges are closed, how is he supposed to know if Kimmel is on (ie - just what Gary wanted to know), etc. The entire two segments - the first 90 minutes of the show - those cackling, unfunny, compatriots: Fred, Shuli, and Robin, are all joining in the fray throwing Gary under the bus, yet sticking up for Howard and justifying his emminent Kimmel cancelation. I know we don't need anymore proof he is a fucking hypocrite surrounded by yes-men, but I'm getting very tired of it.

2. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Just do like I did 3 years ago, cancel and stop listening. If you keep hoping that old Howard will come back..... 0.0

3. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Waaaah

4. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    I enjoy bashing Wiggy. Main reason I joined this site...:dontknow:

5. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

Travelling for work and heard the show for first time in a couple years...ten minutes in I flipped over to ESPN

Fucking show is shit

6. Feltspot

Feltspot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Put it on when it came on to see if the queen was there and he was, then the attack on Gary who I despise actually made me sickly feeling and turned it off...

Its like a small social club with the door open and you walk by and hear all the bullshit inside and say....

ehhhh fuck it........

what a ugly old women stern has become..

God how his ex wife must laugh at him in private

7. gilaet

gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

Reputations:
    Gary wants to be with his family during a storm. :jj:
    What a fag!
    He should get a divorce and go on a tear.
    Fuck this wives shit!

8. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    no fuck gary again he trys to dominate the wrap up show fuckin monkey couldnt stay off the radio for even a day.

9. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:

I agree and making fun of him is the only way to get any type of entertainment value from the show nowadays.

10. Bababaloney

Bababaloney Fudge Packer Banned User

Reputations:
    Ummm, you do know they did it just to bust his balls, right? I found it funny...BTW, if you're tired of it, not listening to the show might work best for you...:hat:

11. Mcfly

Mcfly New Member

Reputations:
    Hm, that sounds exactly like what they did yesterday on O&A.

12. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    What ever you say Jason....................

13. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    So convenient how Howard's defenders determine what's schtick and what isn't. If the comments reflect badly on Howard it's schtick, when they paint Howard in a positive lite it "a show about truth".

14. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, fuck Howard. But I have said this many times about other things he has said or done on and off the show. But this particular round of shit from Howard is beyond compare. He is shitting on everyone who isn't at the show. People who care more about their families and homes than their work. This attitude seems alien to Howard, Robin, and Fred. Will all the flooding and power outages and closing of bridges and such those who do show up to work are just fucking insane. Howard has said he is over the years and now I truly believe him. And if Howard is at 10 on the crazy meter Robin is at 15. Fred...? Who the fuck knows. I sincerely hope that Howard takes shit about his fucked up attitude during this disaster from everyone going forward. If the fucker won't quit working maybe we can get him to quit. As for Shuli, he is just a sychophant and would sell his wife and kid into slavery to get a piece of what Howard has.

15. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Bitching about Howard is half the fun.

Come on, you know that already, right?

16. Bababaloney

Reputations:
    I'm no Stern defender...I've said before that he's probably not the most honest guy and he's been a schill since day #1...
    The difference is I don't give a rat's ass if he's honest or if he's a good guy at home or what's up with his daughters, etc.
    I just try to gain some entertainment value from his show, which can be tough these days.

Myself, I'm amused by all the "fans" who get so bent out of shape when they think they catch Stern in a lie...It's like they're married to the guy or something...

17. Bababaloney

Reputations:
    Absolutely!
    And when it's done in a fun, creative way, I'm entertained...But when it's done without thought and imagination, it's fucking ponderous...