elisa jordanna may be hot, but she is damaged goods

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dlist, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Really, clinging on to Benjy, so jealous... "I know every hot girl that comes into the studio wants him"
    That chick is seriously f*ed up.

So hot damaged chick? or normal average chick?

I go for normal average...

2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think that was more Benjy shtick that we experienced the other day from elisa, and im pretty sure Howard and the gang were in on it from the get to.
    Because in Howard's mind these days, thats what he considers great, quality radio that his fans pay for.

3. Shvoogie Button

Shvoogie Button Member

Reputations:
    no no no....

Elisa is smart and calculated....

She needs the Stern bump

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    She made it to the show about 15 years too late, not going to be launching any career from the current model.

5. aquadog

aquadog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fake fa fake fake fake! Really..did she mean it when she said "Benjy's hot... I mean you all love him right?"

6. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    I have a hard time believing any of this nonsense about this non-talent nasal cringe keytarist in love with Mr. Weird. Some people will do anything for attention....like wear a horrible pink bikini for Howard Stern.

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    She is deranged, attractive and I like her nasally voice in an endearing-kinda way.

8. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't know what all the rave is about her. She's a New York 6. Boy body, no curves, nasily voice, had Benji's blotchy cock inside her. She is gross.

9. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    the stern show has always valued skanks. she fits their pattern.

10. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She is the kind chick that will boil your pet rabbit in a pot...Stay away!!

11. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Scottie says....."Huge COCK!"
    [​IMG]

12. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's a bit. Listening to her going on and on about how she's worried that clown is gonna go off with some other chick. Please. That voice was not intended for radio to start with. They went over board saying how great she looked in that bikini.

The Lisa G. jealousy angle is silly too.

13. UnElegant 1

UnElegant 1 Member

Reputations:
    Of course it's a bit, and a bad one to boot. There is zero creativity which is evidence that it's a benjy idea.

14. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    she may be into him for real, but the whole interview was staged for benjy's benefit.....it was probably part of the bigger deal to get the broad in a bikini.....which actually was quite nice....

15. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    Must be the herpes she contracted from fat boy.

16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    This brings up a totally unsubstantiated theory. Herpes. Some people (like Benji) with it have that as their most sacred secret, and if they date and breakup with a normal person they know a bitter ex could out them. But if they hook up with another person with it who does not want that out there, they know their secret is safe.

This works both ways. Benji has been notorious for one-night-stands and hookups, rather than real relationships, resisting them even though the women involved are too good for him. This might be because he doesn't want to have to reveal this secret to someone who may spill it to the public after they breakup, or may breakup with him because he has boned them w/o telling them of it first. He feels using a rubber and moving on quickly afterwards keeps his secret safe.

Eliza, IF she had it, would know she won't be rejected by a guy who also has it, can't reveal it, and will worship her no matter how diseased she may be because of their looks disparity. Guys more her "speed" would probably take a pass on a relationship with someone who would likely eventually give it to them.

When he did the Wiener press conference thing to get her name out there, a lightbulb may have gone off....she gets some fame, (certainly on twitter), access to media outlets like the show, a fawning boyfriend, and it's relatively risk-free, as if they break up Benjy can't spill the beans w/o also implying he's been at least exposed to the virus (making him radioactive to many women). Until he showed he could "do something for her" in terms of PR, he wasn't very attractive at all. And if you recall, she has made comments about not having had sex for a while. That could be why. With Herpes you may wait till the right person comes along before risking telling someone. And if they don't, well, a little boost for your singing career wouldn't hurt, either.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  17. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Shes not that hot to me :dontknow: but damn listening to her talk is pure torture.