Entire HSS STAFF HURRICANE SANDY SAGA uploaded on YT

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Nov 3, 2012.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm on Long Island so I was hit by the storm probably middle of the road compared to the MOST extreme cases (Breezy Point) and LEAST extreme cases (Howard). Lost power from Monday to Thursday, as well as having to take my dad back to the hospital because of his oxygen tank issues and the dangers of no power. My brother in-law and I also built a wheel-chair ramp for my dad and Eric the Midget with a Prius and a lil generator during it. So I'd be on and off the www via my phone and I'd see lil blurbs of how rancidly out of touch Howard & Robin (let's throw Fred in there too) was to the staff this last week, and I couldn't wait to hear just how shitty for myself.

I swore when I got FULL power I'd make and edit the entire compilation of last week's shows highlighting just the hurricane dialogue for myself and anyone who missed it because of Sandy. This is the entire Howard Stern Show Hurricane Sandy talk for the 3 day week including WUS (which may be better than the actual HSS here). It's over 8 hours with every bit of dialogue they could spew directly or indirectly related to Sandy and the show. Tons of fights obviously as well as pass-agg shots.

For those who missed it, it's a very controversial troika of shows. This as ten-block-from-the-studio Wigward selfishly refuses to move Monday and Tuesday shows to Thursday and Friday putting his entire family oriented staff in a very catch 22 and dangerous situation. I swear I would've head-butted his wig off if he talked to me like that knowing what I know now and seeing what I see on LI now in the aftermaFF! What a fake work ethic, pampered Millennium Towered pussy!??!??!  It very very occasionally goes off the reservation because of Wigward's scatterbrained ADD but it's ALL in there and this is my second most ambitious comp saga yet after the Gary bitch-pitch one.

ENJOY, and subscribe to the channel if you haven't already!!!

[video=youtube;6CJmSpB_Tws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CJmSpB_Tws[/video]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    ALevy likes this.
  2. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
  3. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    ARm, you are a champion sir. :hat:

4. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Who would have ever though HPM would have the biggest set of balls in the bunch!!! :omg:

5. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    +R, you are now MAXED!!

6. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks Roland, right from the opening you an hear the phony work ethic and self indulgence oozing from Wigward's voice. Instantly you just wanna suplex him as you hear Shuli's hack-pack and a half ass weaseling in there making you MORE irritated.

ALevy likes this.
  7. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That was music to my ears when the little guy stated his thoughts. How about how Gary and others tried to muzzle him a bit? And Gary complaining how he thinks Stern will never be able to forgive him for this week. Forgive him? What a fucking pussy sycophant. I really do hope there is a uprising among the crew. Fuck Stern and Robin mainly. Richard could only take so much after all, Robin continued and continued to go after him. Notice how they can dish it out but say one fucking thing in their defense and they go apeshit.

Just like the Doug going in to take up for himself. They didn't want to hear it.

The irony is if Howie didn't have Ronnie there is no way he would have made it in.

ALevy likes this.
  8. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks Nate, I agree, and I couldn't believe they waited that long to unleash him?!??! HPM literally ends the compilation here and you can hear the agape-ape Gary unable to process how angry he is. So the pussies rush off the air before HPM could really get cooking.

ALevy likes this.
  9. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah i don't know how long i will be able to last. Howard and Robin are basically like poison to my ears these days. But i appreciate this resource fully!

10. Zyro

Zyro Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thx TD, my pleasure as always!

12. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:

13. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    You rule!

[​IMG]

14. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  15. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

this exactly!

i don't think i can stomach those 2 after hearing what I did hear of this week.

but ARM, that's terrific that you did that. I hope your dad is OK, and you and your brother-in-law are good, solid people! :beer:

16. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :backlol: :cwl: fucking Zyro! :rofl: :haha:

17. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    AGREED with all of it! I've said it before, and others have as well as HPM to end the compilation, why didn't this selfish baby asswipe move Monday and Tuesday to Thursday and Friday? It sloves EVERYONE'S problems. He has a flex schedule and there's nothing...absolutely nothing precious about doing those mail-it-in shows on Mon-Wed. That alone proves he was so obsessed with having 3 low maintenance shows because HE was super close to the studio, and could posture like some sort of hero. BUT it backfired, BOY did it backfire with staff and fans.

BTW you have the best chick avatar on the site. I say it all the time Jennifer Connelly is one of the top 5 hottest chicks in Hollywood in the last 30+ years! Don't know why her name isn't brought up every 10 seconds?? I guess she lives a modest family life and is never rewarded for infamy, very good actress too!!

18. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks Elias, rt back at you!

19. ELMACO510

ELMACO510 Resident Asshole VIP

Reputations:
    LOL. The fucking mailbox says "The Booey's".

20. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    you are a good man, ARM!